Weimann

I’m going radical.

Bents

Hunt.   Kalas    Williams  Dasilva

Nagy  Moore

Brownhill                   Eliasson

Hano

Wiemann

When we go 10-0 down, sub Fammy for Wiemann, Palmer for Hano, Rowe for Nagy and put Kalas and Williams up front. 

Sorted. 

Oh, and Brownhill and Eliasson need to constantly interchange wide midfield positions.  There we go 11-10 No problem.

It's funny most of you are picking Brownhill who to be honest has been bloody awful for the last five games and i would have him nowhere near the 1st team on current form.

He's also not a leader and shouldn't be captain we are missing Bailey Wright as captain (not as a player) someone with experience to lead men

12 minutes ago, RedRock said:

Sorted. 

Oh, and Brownhill and Eliasson need to constantly interchange wide midfield positions.  There we go 11-10 No problem.

Fine, but when we go looking for the 12th and get hit twice on the counter, who'll be sorry then?

PS I'm only joking.

24 minutes ago, dave36 said:

Can’t see any point in starting Fam, he can’t play football and you can’t expect a decent strike rate from him - even Akinfenwa is able to hold the ball up and is much more entertaining!

There isn’t much alternative at the moment unfortunately. Weimann just doesn’t cut it for me especially up front, great work ethic but actual football ability is actually quite poor . Semenyo just isn’t good enough for the championship yet.

The dilemma is that the donkey is a waste of space and must be dropped.  But is there much point playing Eliasson if he has no centre forward to cross to?

Then we have Semenyo who is completely out of his depth at this level, so not an option.

Alternatively play a team of midgets with 3 at the back and 7 in midfield.  Weimann and Palmer as attacking midfielders and any two from Smith, Massengo and Nagy as holding midfielders.

Out future has to be Kalas and Moore in centre back four. Play them and play them, keep them together at least for 10 games or so and see them develop and get stronger. Cannot keep mixing players as every game is a 'getting to know you' situation!! Williams has been ok but dont get that he has been great -- certainly results and poor defence suggest otherwise!!

1 hour ago, RedEyez said:

Bentley

Pereira Kalas Moore Dasilva

Smith  Nagy

Weimann Palmer Eliasson

Diedhiou

Honestly, what type of person come on here thinking up the team for Luton? You should be watching kids TV or playing a video game. Get a life you ****t!

3-2-2-2-1                    

Bentley

Williams  Kalas  Baker

Pieriera                                       Hunt                                     Moore  Famara

Brownhill                           Hano

Weimann

1 hour ago, RedEyez said:

Bentley

Pereira Kalas Moore Dasilva

Smith  Nagy

Weimann Palmer Eliasson

Diedhiou

I’m with you on the back 7.  So I’m going:

Bentley

Pereira | Kalas | Moore | Dasilva

Smith | Nagy

Szmodics | Palmer | Eliasson 

Weimann 

I deliberated Brownhill, but he’s out of form.

35 minutes ago, CityCiderEd said:

There should be a prize for whoever picks the same team as LJ. He's sure to throw in someone who hasn't been near the squad for weeks and then say "He's looked great in training so earned his chance" and then disappear from the scene for a few more months.

I ran a comp last season, and we had 4 rollovers before it was won (by me)!

48 minutes ago, Stockwood gate said:

With the week midfield we currently have would he be tempted to start Tyreek Bakinson somebody that fits the bill at least big and strong 

If you want someone big and strong in midfield, i would be tempted to start Iorek Byrnison?.......he'd definitely carve things up? ??

58 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I’m with you on the back 7.  So I’m going:

Bentley

Pereira | Kalas | Moore | Dasilva

Smith | Nagy

Szmodics | Palmer | Eliasson 

Weimann 

I deliberated Brownhill, but he’s out of form.

I ran a comp last season, and we had 4 rollovers before it was won (by me)!

Actual team will be:

Bentley

Wright Kalas Williams Rowe

Eliasson Smith Brownhill O’Dowda

Weimann Diedhiou

442 wouldn't surprise me but please not that team Dave.

Just a thought and may be worth trying. Play Eliason down the middle instead of Fam. (Can always bring Fam on later in the game and switch Eliason out wide). Vs Huddersfield Eliason made a few runs through the centre that frightened their defenders to death with his pace.

Archived