IGNORED

Swansea

Highguy

3 minutes ago, dunsteral said:

What do they see in him that LJ doesn,t think is good enough for our team ?

The ‘problem’ with Palmer is that many Head Coaches can see what a very talented footballer the guy is but once signed he fails to stick to the managers and teams instructions and consequently fails to deliver. 

Having had Palmer on loan last season LJ felt that with a full City pre-season under his belt he’d become an integral part of the team but it now looks as if LJ  was wrong...............:cool2:

Maybe Cooper at Swansea feels that he’s the man to get the best out of Palmer - as LJ thought.....

4 minutes ago, Robbored said:

The ‘problem’ with Palmer is that many Head Coaches can see what a very talented footballer the guy is but once signed he fails to stick to the managers and teams instructions and consequently fails to deliver. 

Having had Palmer on loan last season LJ felt that with a full City pre-season under his belt he’d become an integral part of the team but it now looks as if LJ  was wrong...............:cool2:

Maybe Cooper at Swansea feels that he’s the man to get the best out of Palmer - as LJ thought.....

Apart from the fact he didn’t have a pre season at all?

6 hours ago, AppyDAZE said:

Not Eggplanting you personally, but I think that comment was way too harsh on KP.

Had to say this as I normally like your comments.

Maybe I was a bit harsh but I feel he’s lost it recently. He has had some moments of brilliance but just lately and since Benik has been out he has been poor . 

• Admin
4 hours ago, ProfitInMyPocket said:

He had a whole preseason at Chelsea and signed in the final week before Leeds and started ahead of Szmodics who had a strong preseason compared to most.

7 hours ago, Charlie BCFC said:

Apart from the fact he didn’t have a pre season at all?

Fitness wise he was with Chelsea all pre season, just joined us late in the summer 

Archived