IGNORED

Tomorrow?

Redandproud

6 hours ago, ExiledAjax said:

Would hope for a draw tomorrow. Something to stop this run of losses. I see no reason why we should expect anything different in terms of performance though, so another disjointed 90 minutes interspersed with short periods of dominance from both teams. Neither team is defending well so a 1-1 or 2-2 the most likely for me.

Blimey has it come to this. We must be dire. 

Bottom line; we are all Bristol City fans, some are happy as things are, some are not and want things to change. Labelled "Johnson out brigade" or "Happy Clappers" both care about our club. There is a grey area in between with probably most fans in, wanting just success and progression with a settled team to challenge the top 2 places and that with or without our present manager.

LJ imo makes baffling team selections and some dodgey player recruitments, he also prefers to blame anyone/anything for a loss bar himself. IMO he is unable to manage players to take us to the next level so he needs replacing, saying that I cannot see it happening unless we drop to the drop zone or fail to win in Jan.

Should really win today or we will continue to fall away, pressure on LJ and the players selected even more who will feel it, if we fail to make a good start. Do hope the plan is to win today and not to just not lose.

Luton are no fools dispite their poor away record but hopefully a win for us by a couple of goals or a reverse 3-0 payback for our defeat at their place.

Fingers crossed for a good roll of the tombola :fingerscrossed:

19 hours ago, pongo88 said:

I hate the expression “happy clapper” as it doesn’t really mean anything other than someone has a positive disposition. We never have threads about the opposite types - the sad booers 

:clap::clap::clap::laugh: Why have I only just seen this? I applaud you, Sir.

Great comment.

13 hours ago, sglosbcfc said:

We'll win tomorrow and v Brentford and then there will be lots of posts saying 'where are the Johnson out brigade now?'

Exactly, this week has been a reaction to 4 successive defeats.  The context of them coming when we were 4th in the league doesn’t matter really.

Two wins (which I hope we get), will probably leave us outside the playoffs, but in better shape.

It doesn’t have to be Johnson in or Johnson out, why can’t it just be “effin’ ‘ell, it’s 4 losses in the spin and we are losing ground on the top 6”?

20 hours ago, Redandproud said:

I wounder how many "happy clappers" will still back Johnson If we loose again tomorrow, (hope not though), 

Hopefully less and less. If we were 24th we would still have idiots aka happy clappers clapping

2 hours ago, Coombsy said:

Let’s  get behind the manager and team

today 

show them all we are united 

come on you reds 

We are city, not united. Theres the problem right there. Fans watching wrong team

Archived