IGNORED

New boss ?

Topper 123

I don’t like changing managers regularly BUT I also don’t like shit entertainment and if you keep changing the cast then the delivery will suffer , if the manager doesn’t know his best team but fans do then there’s a problem. Consistent team selection will deliver, if a player has a bad game dropping him doesn’t improve the player , managing the player is key as is a settled team , you tinker with your bench LJ to me has lost the strength to manage and it now needs a manager who knows his team -yes we need 2 quality signings a forward and a ball winner general in midfield ( not easy ) this will cost money , we don’t want anymore div 1 or 2 players who MIGHT do the job and then end up on loan somewhere,we need ballers that can play now .steve lansdown you pay out for rugby we now need quality experience footballers at Ashton gate so deliver!

1 hour ago, Magger1 said:

I don’t like changing managers regularly BUT I also don’t like shit entertainment and if you keep changing the cast then the delivery will suffer , if the manager doesn’t know his best team but fans do then there’s a problem. Consistent team selection will deliver, if a player has a bad game dropping him doesn’t improve the player , managing the player is key as is a settled team , you tinker with your bench LJ to me has lost the strength to manage and it now needs a manager who knows his team -yes we need 2 quality signings a forward and a ball winner general in midfield ( not easy ) this will cost money , we don’t want anymore div 1 or 2 players who MIGHT do the job and then end up on loan somewhere,we need ballers that can play now .steve lansdown you pay out for rugby we now need quality experience footballers at Ashton gate so deliver!

I don't think the fans know the best team at all. Seen millions of different teams suggested.

1 hour ago, Magger1 said:

The fans know the best team Really?

Ask the posters on here their best team

You will get 4 or 5 different formations with some players being a must in some teams

and not even on the bench in others

10 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

.....doesn’t matter that we don’t agree with each other.

Which why is pretty pointless posting the team we’d play..........:cool2:

That said - for me both Smith and Brownhill should start in the middle. Strength and ‘bite’ has been missing when both Nagy and Massengo start together they’re both skilled but too lightweight.

9 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

The difference is we know what team we would play.....doesn’t matter that we don’t agree with each other.

LJ knows what team he would play -Doesnt matter that we dont agree with it

To many posters on here who throw their toys out the pram if they dont have everything their own way

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

That said - for me both Smith and Brownhill should start in the middle. Strength and ‘bite’ has been missing when both Nagy and Massengo start together they’re both skilled but too lightweight.

Pointless post.

3 minutes ago, Robbored said:

What about bringing Tommy Rowe as holding midfielder, now Jay DS is back? I  think he would be excellent here, provide that midfield bite and provide protection for Nagy/Massengo to play with more freedom. 

32 minutes ago, Maltshoveller said:

The fans know the best team Really?

Ask the posters on here their best team

You will get 4 or 5 different formations with some players being a must in some teams

and not even on the bench in others

And probably most formations, without endless coaching, will perform better. 

I wouldn't mind betting if all the players just jogged all week they'd get better results. 

Bentley

Taylor   Kallas   Baker

Pereira                                                    Dasilva

Brownhill           Rowe/Nagy

Massengo

Weiman            Diedhiou 

This would be my team based on current form. We need asap a quicker Pack in midfield but who also does tough tackling and of course a speedy forward ie Afobe. Easy this predicting the team.

2 minutes ago, WECANDO said:

Bentley

Taylor   Kallas   Baker

Pereira                                                    Dasilva

Brownhill           Rowe/Nagy

Massengo

Weiman            Diedhiou 

This would be my team based on current form. We need asap a quicker Pack in midfield but who also does tough tackling and of course a speedy forward ie Afobe. Easy this predicting the team.

Why would you play Massengo further forward than Brownhill?

2 minutes ago, Red Army 87 said:

Massengo was more my point - no goals or assists from the prodigy 

Might happen if he played in a more attacking role - worth a shot as Brownhill, Palmer and O’Doubtful have done little in a shackles off role

Archived