Topper 123

18 minutes ago, WECANDO said:

Bentley

Taylor   Kallas   Baker

Pereira                                                    Dasilva

Brownhill           Rowe/Nagy

Massengo

Weiman            Diedhiou 

This would be my team based on current form. We need asap a quicker Pack in midfield but who also does tough tackling and of course a speedy forward ie Afobe. Easy this predicting the team.

Bentley

Taylor   Kalas   Baker                             

Rowe                       

Pereira                                                     Dasilva

Brownhill           Nagy/Massengo

Weiman

Diedhiou

1 minute ago, WECANDO said:

Because Massengo has the determination, close control and pace to get behind central defenders. He's also a Bobby Reid type who would chase back when attacks break down.

I would look forward to seeing something we haven’t seen or had any sign of yet.

1 minute ago, Meh said:

Are you against trying something different or happy with current results?

Neither

15 minutes ago, Redtucks said:

.....and how many have got any real experience of professional football?

The response was to the post that “none of us know our best team”, because we all posted something different to each other.  I’m merely pointing out that we can all have our own best team, and each of us can have a different one.  It’s our own team, we can choose who we like.

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

The response was to the post that “none of us know our best team”, because we all posted something different to each other.  I’m merely pointing out that we can all have our own best team, and each of us can have a different one.  It’s our own team, we can choose who we like.

LJs selection is like being back at school, teacher selects 2 boys then tells them to pick a team, which they take turns to do - one by one.  The boy that really wants to win tries to pick the boys that he thinks are good, the other picks the boys he’s friends with or who want to be his friend. 
which one was LJ?

13 hours ago, KingLear said:

There should be an aptitude test to post on here. 

What has  the height at which I'm flying got to do with my ability to post on OTIB? :) 

9 minutes ago, Leveller said:

There is. If you can switch on a device and log on to the internet, you're in.

Luckily I have Mrs Downend to do that for me - that's after she's cut up my bread into soldiers and got me washed and dressed.

Four games ago Preston had lost 4 on the bounce and were 4 points behind City.

Did their fans go into meltdown due to a loss of form and falling from the play-off places?

According to my North End supporting cousins, the answer is no.

They love Alex Neill and back the team, who, despite a number of injuries, kept playing and have since taken 8 points from 4 matches, including an excellent draw at Elland Road.

My relatives added that the Liilywhites tight-nit squad has seen them through.

In summary, things may seem bad, but form can return quickly.

Lets get behind the team and roar the boys back into play-off contention.

And if this fickle fan can do it, so can you.

Regards

Mark T

16 hours ago, WECANDO said:

Bentley

Taylor   Kallas   Baker

Pereira                                                    Dasilva

Brownhill           Rowe/Nagy

Massengo

Weiman            Diedhiou 

This would be my team based on current form. We need asap a quicker Pack in midfield but who also does tough tackling and of course a speedy forward ie Afobe. Easy this predicting the team.

No Williams?

20 hours ago, Magger1 said:

I don’t like changing managers regularly BUT I also don’t like shit entertainment and if you keep changing the cast then the delivery will suffer , if the manager doesn’t know his best team but fans do then there’s a problem. Consistent team selection will deliver, if a player has a bad game dropping him doesn’t improve the player , managing the player is key as is a settled team , you tinker with your bench LJ to me has lost the strength to manage and it now needs a manager who knows his team -yes we need 2 quality signings a forward and a ball winner general in midfield ( not easy ) this will cost money , we don’t want anymore div 1 or 2 players who MIGHT do the job and then end up on loan somewhere,we need ballers that can play now .steve lansdown you pay out for rugby we now need quality experience footballers at Ashton gate so deliver!

Give it a rest. Short of getting SL's Crufts winning pedigree pooch up the duff LJ is going nowhere until perhaps the end of the season

Archived