IGNORED

What would you like to happen in 2020 ?

kiwicolin

• Admin

My wish is:
Parachute payments stopped, or at least spread through the whole Championship,

City to play winning, attractive football

My two wishes are Parachute payments stopped and City to play attractive winning football and the gas to go bust

Damn, my three wishes are, Parachute payments stopped and City to play attractive winning football and the gas to go bust and promotion

My four wishes are, Parachute payments stopped and City to play attractive winning football and the gas to go bust and promotion

I’ll come in again....

I never expected the Spanish Inquisition......

More money to grassroots football and people on OTIB to be realistic and keep things in proportion.

Oh, and a points system for away tickets, to reward the regulars who trek across the Country supporting the team.

Just enjoy, and remember the benefits of Championship football, 8 extra games a season, less buggering around with dates and Kick Off times, and less patronising drivel in the media.

26 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

Not nice old Bristol City anymore. Bring in players that don’t get bullied off the park every week...

I was just about to type this when I read your post. Totally agree. I have said before you can  take being out played or out thought but when  your team have not got the bottle to compete there is nothing worse.

1 hour ago, Coombsy said:

Lj to get the credit he deserves 

each year we improve 

we making good profits 

going in right direction 

we all love Bristol city so let’s show how much starting from today 

He is getting the credit he deserves. So take your first wish as granted. ✅ 

Archived