IGNORED

Posting respectfully

steveybadger

1 minute ago, Natchfever said:

Not seen much abuse to be fair and I'm sure the Mods would be right on top of it if so. 

If you mean give the head coach a free pass forget it. This is a forum full of passionate fans 

No I don't mean give him a free pass. But understand 1. Other people disagree and 2. Don't get personal with those who disagree.

And that works both ways.

6 minutes ago, Natchfever said:

Not seen much abuse to be fair and I'm sure the Mods would be right on top of it if so. 

If you mean give the head coach a free pass forget it. This is a forum full of passionate fans 

I don't think anyone means "Give the head coach a free pass". I think they mean "fair and objective criticism without feeling the need to point out he isn't the tallest man on Earth"

13 minutes ago, Natchfever said:

What he said.

There is very little of what would be termed abuse.

Endless repetitive rubbish; yes.  Abuse; no.

17 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

I don't think anyone means "Give the head coach a free pass". I think they mean "fair and objective criticism without feeling the need to point out he isn't the tallest man on Earth"

Haven't seen that for a bit has it been on lots of threads over the past few days? Genuine question. 

If someone says he is incompetent that's their honest opinion I've seen a lot of that. 

6 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Your OP gives the impression that you you’re a wannabe Mod - or just an over sensitive type - a snowflake (in urban slang)

Not the intention - just an attempt to try and reduce the nasty stuff and increase the interesting stuff. As an example I like reading (most of) BBSB's posts even if I don't agree with it - at least he wants a discussion about why someone might disagree with him.

5 minutes ago, Natchfever said:

Haven't seen that for a bit has it been on lots of threads over the past few days? Genuine question. 

If someone says he is incompetent that's their honest opinion I've seen a lot of that. 

I posted that as someone had said that today but, to be honest, that is the first time in a while I have seen it.

I absolutely agree calling him incompetent as an honest opinion is fair enough though. 

7 minutes ago, steveybadger said:

Not the intention - just an attempt to try and reduce the nasty stuff and increase the interesting stuff. As an example I like reading (most of) BBSB's posts even if I don't agree with it - at least he wants a discussion about why someone might disagree with him.

Well....a very decent sentiment but to me regardless of how much flak I get on here, it’s all water off a ducks back. It doesn’t bother me one iota,

I do appreciate tho that not all posters have the skin of a rhino as I do.

6 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Well....a very decent sentiment but to me regardless of how much flak I get on here, it’s all water off a ducks back. It doesn’t bother me one iota,

Oh you have to be able to back your opinions and views up and accept when somebody has made that view seem daft. It's just a plea to raise the level if debate really. 

50 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

I think even Lee himself knows that no matter what he does, he's always only a few defeats away from being a midget.

1 hour ago, steveybadger said:

Please do, whatever your views are. You'll find you might convert more people to your viewpoint if you do.

We are ALL CTWD.

You seem to be of the thought of people can agree and disagree respectfully. In many occasions that’s the case. On multiple occasions there are a couple of people I have disagreed with here and still do. However the sanctimonious garbage that gets regurgitated by some here as an answer is a lot to take for many who when confronted by the same person one on one would react completely differently!!

In fairness, I think this page is far more even tempered than some of our FB pages which seem to be an exercise in antagonism nowadays. You would have thought the anonymity offered by this page would make it more prone to war-waging, so in truth I think we're pretty lucky to have a platform that's as measured as this one. 

6 hours ago, REDOXO said:

You seem to be of the thought of people can agree and disagree respectfully. In many occasions that’s the case. On multiple occasions there are a couple of people I have disagreed with here and still do. However the sanctimonious garbage that gets regurgitated by some here as an answer is a lot to take for many who when confronted by the same person one on one would react completely differently!!

Sure, it’s always the case with online stuff. Still no harm in asking for people being respectful in what they post to each other.

9 hours ago, Robbored said:

No it doesn't, quite the opposite ...you absolutely love the attention 

30 minutes ago, Oh Louie louie said:

To be a city fan you got to take the good with the bad.

We have had a few bad weeks.

Sack lj. Are the coaches any good? Does the club deserve us? is it the tea ladys fault?

Any idiot can see the injuries we have had this season.

Think postive, i predict a six game winning streak.

Yet with players coming back to fitness the current head coach still doesn't know his best team

Archived