IGNORED

Bristol City v Luton Town Match Day 25

Septic Peg

18 minutes ago, Simon79 said:

Not the team I would pick that’s for sure. But I can see the reasoning of it up to a point. Elliasson is our most creative player so you would want him in your eleven if possible, but causes us problems defensively maybe. DaSilva is our best left back, but lacks height. Watkins is aggressive, a good height  & will arrive at the back post I would imagine ( something that has been lacking for god knows how long!) & also help out defensively at set plays where we have had problems. Although personally,  I would always have Palmer on the bench at least, as you may need that special something if we’re behind with 20/30 to go. I would also swap Brownhill for Smith. But let’s get behind the eleven whether you agree with it or not, it’s eleven red shirts no matter what. COYR 

Well said that man! GET IN. COYR 

1 minute ago, JamesBCFC said:

The shit that Watkins gets on here is ******* ridiculous, and while he's not someone I'd be picking he hasn't played badly this season and he is effective when on the pitch. 

I've said before given a run of games he could be very useful up front. Has some good qualities 

Archived