IGNORED

Bristol City v Luton Town Match Day 25

Septic Peg

2 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

To start with the last line of what you have written is bollocks, so you can take that back.

I haven't for a second done that you lying ***.

We have been on a poor run, but EVERY SINGLE ******* TEAM IN THE LEAGUE will do that. Having concerns about things in those game is perfectly valid. Being an overtly over the top negative ass is not.

There's a difference between the two.

Then stop moaning about people moaning then. we have every right to just as you blindly support no matter how crap we are

3 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

To start with the last line of what you have written is bollocks, so you can take that back.

I haven't for a second done that you lying ***.

We have been on a poor run, but EVERY SINGLE ******* TEAM IN THE LEAGUE will do that. Having concerns about things in those game is perfectly valid. Being an overtly over the top negative ass is not.

There's a difference between the two.

What’s with the name calling from you lately. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Calm down 

1 minute ago, Colombo Robin said:

Some really upset "supporters" on here since we scored. 

Oh do be quiet. I get as annoyed with johnson out types but this comment is embaressing. For at least the 90 odd minutes we are playing can the match thread be vaguely about the match? 

3 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

The basis of the sack the manager claims is the **** football week in week out. You posting this just makes a mockery of all the people who support him. 

Being 1-0 after 5 minutes against a shit Luton team isn’t the time to be taking the high ground. 

Used to respect your posts, but ever since the original awful run under LJ you have been ridiculously harsh on him and you have even acknowledged that yourself in the past.

Having concerns is absolutely fair.

The abuse towards our players is not. It is ******* shameful and the exact thing we take the piss out of Rovers about.

Equally the "tombola" comments are brainless. Weird how every 'tombola' has put a goalkeeper  in goal, defenders in defense, midfielders in midfield and strikers up front!

This forum is ridiculously quick to go negative regardless of performances, there's several years of evidence for this, so don't pretend for a second that isn't the case. It only makes a mockery and so on.

6 minutes ago, Super said:

Calm down.

No

I have no time for liars.

3 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

What’s with the name calling from you lately. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Calm down 

Think you'll find I've barely been posting on here for about 6 weeks now, so you can take that back.

No problem with people having their opinion, but them telling an outright lie I won't leave.

Can anyone tell me what the quality of the audio commentary on the OS is like, is it the Radio Bristol commentary or some one from the club. As my RB link seems to be unreliable lately and most times plays the Gas commentary, I am thinking of purchasing it. Many thanks COYR's

3 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Used to respect your posts, but ever since the original awful run under LJ you have been ridiculously harsh on him and you have even acknowledged that yourself in the past.

The abuse towards our players is not. It is ******* shameful and the exact thing we take the piss out of Rovers about.

Equally the "tombola" comments are brainless. Weird how every 'tombola' has put a goalkeeper  in goal, defenders in defense, midfielders in midfield and strikers up front!

This forum is ridiculously quick to go negative regardless of performances, there's several years of evidence for this, so don't pretend for a second that isn't the case. It only makes a mockery and so on.

So you have never moaned about anything ever (well apart from us moaning) so exactly when would you consider it a proper time? did you for instance moan when we went on our record losing run because if you didn't perhaps you should change your name to St JamesBCFC

7 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

If you can tell me what our identity is... the one that LJ keeps referring to then I’ll do a 180 and support him. 

If you can’t, then we’ll agree that he’s bluffing his way through football management. 

Deal?

Archived