IGNORED

Bristol City v Luton Town Match Day 25

Septic Peg

1 minute ago, pillred said:

So you have never moaned about anything ever (well apart from us moaning) so exactly when would you consider it a proper time? did you for instance moan when we went on our record losing run because if you didn't perhaps you should change your name to St JamesBCFC

Yes, I had criticisms, and expressing them is fine.

Abusing players and the manager is not.

If you cannot see the difference then don't respond, don't want to waste my time.

3 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

He had an utterly lovely moment two minutes later too. So far him, Eliasson and Dasilva have all been fantastic to watch.

We're definitely looking better going forward. Dasilva looking to be the breath of fresh air, the "new signing" that we hoped for.

I've still a feeling that a better team than Luton might dominate this midfield but against what's in front of us we are, to be fair, doing ok.

Nice to see us actually shooting on goal as well.

1 minute ago, Fordy62 said:

If you can tell me what our identity is... the one that LJ keeps referring to then I’ll do a 180 and support him. 

If you can’t, then we’ll agree that he’s bluffing his way through football management. 

Deal?

No, that'snot a deal for a second because it's completely irrational.

Things aren't extremes.

The identity LJ talked about was there for a time, but does seem to have gone now, fully conceded. 

That doesn't mean he is bluffing his way through management, and only a fool would genuinely believe that.

You don't bluff your way to a night on 40% win rate in over 350 games as a manager (39.2% before today) including a spell at a club that was in the shit financially and expected to fight relegation (Oldham). 

He could absolutely have done more with what he has spent here, but no other manager would be a guarantee of having done better either.

He makes mistakes and gets things wrong, just like every other manager in the world.

We've got a top half wage budget and a transfer budget that's no different to the bulk of the teams in this division, we will lose 3 or 4 on the spin occasionally and so will most other sides in the league.

26 minutes ago, Bas's perfect hattrick said:

Was going to stay the same. We're looking really strong down the left hand side

I know, I could never understand those saying it was going to be tough for him to get back in the side over Rowe. He’s a different level to Tommy

11 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Can anyone tell me what the quality of the audio commentary on the OS is like, is it the Radio Bristol commentary or some one from the club. As my RB link seems to be unreliable lately and most times plays the Gas commentary, I am thinking of purchasing it. Many thanks COYR's

How you doing fella? I have Robins TV well worth it now. It had it problems in the beginning, but it's a really good service now. 

When I have to rely on the commentary it's been hit and miss and off frequency at times. 

Stevo

Archived