IGNORED

Bristol City v Luton Town Match Day 25

Septic Peg

1 minute ago, City_USA said:

Can only beat what's in front of you. I was very concerned about today's match but the performance today has been a lot more positive

This. A win would have been acceptable (anything less would have been really bad given the current run) but the performance has been decent to match as opposed to some of the previous wins. Reading at home springs to mind

5 minutes ago, Full nelson said:

Yesssssssssss

3-0 against bottom of the league, paper over cracks yet again at this club. 

14 minutes ago, Full nelson said:

Good to see LJ suck the confidence out of his players at HT. 

:gasmask:

paper over those cracks - currently (as it stands) 2 points off 4th place going into the new year. Belter

1 minute ago, old_eastender said:

He is simply not a natural goal scorer, 1 in 3 about as good as he will ever get, shooting in particular is poor. Good at deft flicks and flick headers, but we need a proper goal scorer to push on.

He brings much more than just goals. His movement has been brilliant today

6 minutes ago, Full nelson said:

I’m so happy for all you st holders who’ve had to endure such crap the last two seasons. Must feel real good to get 3 points against bottom of the league. 

hahahahahhaha

What would you say you enjoy most about concentrating on the negatives in a convincing win?

He is simply not a natural goal scorer, 1 in 3 about as good as he will ever get, shooting in particular is poor. Good at deft flicks and flick headers, but we need a proper goal scorer to push on.

Totally agree we need a goal scorer . But for me AW is so versatile and scores all types of different goals 

4 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Interesting. Think I'd shout for Fam, maybe even Dasilva. Been one of those where lots of players have hit 7 or 8 out of 10 but no one's absolutely stood out.

I opted for him because he was at the centre of three important episodes (penalty, save off the line and assist) but others are doing well.

He does a lot more besides. Almost an upgrade on Matty Taylor. Gives the defenders lots to think about, creates gaps for others. Just need that good quality striker to take advantage - a slightly better Fammy alongside him.

1 minute ago, Dan Robin said:

I opted for him because he was at the centre of three important episodes (penalty, save off the line and assist) but others are doing well.

Fair, think I'd missed that he got the assist and won the pen. Honestly any of half a dozen would have a fair argument for MOTM today - feels good to type that.

Archived