IGNORED

Players entrance...what's the best time to be there?

Steve Watts

1 minute ago, Steve Watts said:

My lad had an autograph book for Christmas and wants to fill it up quickly! Often see photos of kids being players by the players entrance, but could someone let me know the get time to get him there?

TIA

Thank god for that. I did wonder what you had in mind  :laugh:

1 hour ago, Steve Watts said:

My lad had an autograph book for Christmas and wants to fill it up quickly! Often see photos of kids being players by the players entrance, but could someone let me know the get time to get him there?

TIA

We were down there from 11:45 - 12. for the Blackburn game and met the players as they wandered in so that was 3 hours before ... 

7 minutes ago, Brann-red said:

We were down there from 11:45 - 12. for the Blackburn game and met the players as they wandered in so that was 3 hours before ... 

Arriving 3hours before kick off? … ffs no wonder they're dozy before the start and some of 'em proper knackered by the second half.  Modern day slavery that is, poor sods are having to put in almost a full days work.. ?

17 hours ago, Steve Watts said:

TIA

Your best bet is after a home game. Most of the players leave after 45-60 mins of the game finishing. 

As said above... since the redevelopment most of the players arrive a good 3 hours before ko. 

Hope this helps. 

20 hours ago, WhistleHappy said:

Arriving 3hours before kick off? … ffs no wonder they're dozy before the start and some of 'em proper knackered by the second half.  Modern day slavery that is, poor sods are having to put in almost a full days work.. ?

Well me and my son were there at 12.00 and we drank six pints of thatchers each in the sports bar. 

11 hours ago, Steve Watts said:

Sammie Szmodics went up to him and had a chat with him for 5 mins, which was a nice touch.

Shame he couldn't have met one of the players ?

Seriously though, when I was a kid, hanging out by the front row of the tunnel was the best plan if you didn't wanna be there half a day early.

Archived