IGNORED

Ryan kent.

Hampshire reds

12 minutes ago, Hampshire reds said:

what a cracker by Kent. looks a good player. another one lee could not get the best out off. 

Chris Houghton couldn't get Harry Kane to perform like a world class striker when on loan at Norwich.

Like Kent that is because Kane was younger and not as good as he was a couple of seasons later.

We could say the same about nearly every player who improves as they get older.

But also let's remember Kent is playing at league one standard that is the Scottish Prem.

12 minutes ago, Galway Red said:

Why do you always have to make a comment on the Scottish league? 

Because it is a Mickey Mouse league maybe ?  No disrespect to Mickey intended.

2 minutes ago, Galway Red said:

The quality of the Scottish prem is irrelevant, for occasion there is nothing in English football that compares to an old firm game

Bollycocks

major. u  say give it a rest. but Ryan cost the club alot of money. Kasey is another one. how many more talented players are we going to waste becase we have a coach who has no idea how to get the best out off these players

Mickey mouse leaque. how many city players would get into the celtic or Rangers teams. as it stands in my opinion only brownhill maybe Kalas

2 hours ago, Hampshire reds said:

major. u  say give it a rest. but Ryan cost the club alot of money. Kasey is another one. how many more talented players are we going to waste becase we have a coach who has no idea how to get the best out off these players

Mickey mouse leaque. how many city players would get into the celtic or Rangers teams. as it stands in my opinion only brownhill maybe Kalas

He was up there with one of the worst players I've seen in a city shirt for some time, whether he thought he was Billy Big Bollocks due to being in the Liverpool set up, but he was a waste of a red shirt in the time he was here.

Maybe he's found his level now, but mid-Championship level was not it.

4 hours ago, Hampshire reds said:

what a cracker by Kent. looks a good player. another one lee could not get the best out off. 

He's effectively playing against league one sides, apart from the top three teams in that league none of them would cut it in the Championship.  He's playing at a lower level.

4 hours ago, Hampshire reds said:

Has anybody got the best out of Palmer yet? I seem to recall Tony Mowbray tended to have him as a sub for instance. He certainly needs to perform better than he has when he has had chances this season. Unless you take the view that players have no responsibility for their performance, as seems to be fashionable these days.

As to Kent, LJ made it pretty clear he was somewhat frozen out by the other players when he was here, which doubtless accounts in part for his lack of impact. Though no English club seemed to make any serious attempt to sign him before he went to Rangers. All I can recall is vague rumours that Leeds wanted him, but there again it was claimed they wanted O'Dowda!

36 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

Another - you give Hampshire a bad name. 

Try to be more balanced by listing all those he does get the most out of. Maybe you couldnt watch our team today because you could hardly find a fault with any of the 14..and Lee Johnson coaches them all! 

I’d change my name if I were you. I thought you were Jekyll & Hyde until I realised the other idiot wasn’t you..! 

6 hours ago, Hampshire reds said:

This'll be the same Ryan Kent who basically said, 'I wasnt up for it' after he went back to Liverpool?

Tidy player, but the wrong DNA for us at the time. 

Archived