IGNORED

Ryan kent.

Hampshire reds

For my biggest sins I watch Scottish premiership every week. For my other sins (and Dads side of the family) I watch bristol city 5-10 times a year (mix of home and edit).

I can CATEGORICALLY CONFIRM that Scottish football is total and utter shocking standard. It’s not close to the championship and the worst I’ve seen at Ashton Gate this year, inc Blackburn in December. I watch Celtic and Hibs and also go to random games with friend such as Motherwell and Aberdeen. Ryan Kent goal. Class. I also see class goals on Sports Bible from Sunday league games! 

I don’t watch league 1 or 2 so wouldn’t insult those leagues by comparing.

Because Rangers and Celtic have 50k + fans each week and both have well known managers don’t assume they would be battering City. Look at their players, wages and quality of  the football. Also, playing in Europe I’m afraid counts for nothing anymore for both these clubs (it did 3 + years ago but now it’s simply does not).

p.s. I know the reasons why Scottish prem is so dire so don’t need any comments on that!

He obviously has lots of talent but didn't fit our system. He was also younger then so presumably has improved/matured. You could say the same for JET, Tomlin, David Noble.. not a criticism of the player or club, but those extremely talented players who have a bit of an enigma quality about them sometimes blow hot and cold.

11 hours ago, Hampshire reds said:

major. u  say give it a rest. but Ryan cost the club alot of money. Kasey is another one. how many more talented players are we going to waste becase we have a coach who has no idea how to get the best out off these players

Mickey mouse leaque. how many city players would get into the celtic or Rangers teams. as it stands in my opinion only brownhill maybe Kalas

Actually I'd happily add Dan Bently, Jay Dasilva, Nathan Baker, Taylor Moore, Nikki Maenpaa, Adam Nagy, Ashley Williams, Han Noah Massengo, Andi Weimann, Niclas Eliasson, Jack Hunt, Kasey Palmer and Benik Afobe easily to that list.

16 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

Yeah like Webster , Reid , Bryan ...

give it a rest Hampshire.

Because that doesn’t fit in with his motive & hasn’t since either he joined the forum or LJ took up his current position at the club! Any reason to beat LJ or the club for anything that may not of gone right during LJ’s tenure. 

I’m surprised LJ isn’t getting it in the neck while Man City are losing games this season as he was unable to mastermind us to beating them a few seasons back despite having two attempts at it, Norwich & Wolves have both managed so why couldn’t we???

9 hours ago, Charlie BCFC said:

Ridiculous comment. Quite clear that he wasn’t up for the fight and nor was he good enough in the league. Found his level in a weaker league than we are in now

Wasn't there questions about his attitude while here - a bit of  a Billy Big Bollux?

I doubt he would carry on like that with Anfield Legend Gerrard!

Archived