IGNORED

COD

Hampshire reds

5 minutes ago, Clevedon Red said:

Was posted in the match day thread before team news that he was dropped after having a row with Johnson. No idea if true though. 

Posted this at 12,30 that he had a bust up and was dropped from squad, it was that true that I also posted that Watkins was starting at the same time 

9 minutes ago, Hampshire reds said:

so u as an  expert dont rate him. i think he has alot of ability. i would have him on the bench before Rodri. who by all accounts is leaving in jan. Tell me why you dont rate him. i have seen plenty of games. just be interesting to hear from an expert on why you would not have him in the squad.

Ability, yes. Application, no.

8 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Also said that playing for ROI in internationals is the most important. Fair enough if they were paying his wages.

Why? Many fans have bemoaned England players for not caring about playing for their national team then when a player says that he’s criticised?

international football is the top level, don’t see any problems with players saying that’s more important (if that’s what he actually said) especially compared to playing for a team whose fan base gives him so much shit 

28 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

Why? Many fans have bemoaned England players for not caring about playing for their national team then when a player says that he’s criticised?

international football is the top level, don’t see any problems with players saying that’s more important (if that’s what he actually said) especially compared to playing for a team whose fan base gives him so much shit 

It is what he said and I have ears so am not a complete thick. Further it is not only me who picked up on it so I do not appreciate the inference being made. However back to the point that it should be remembered who pays his wages so that should be his priority

10 minutes ago, BigTone said:

It is what he said and I have ears so am not a complete thick. Further it is not only me who picked up on it so I do not appreciate the inference being made. However back to the point that it should be remembered who pays his wages so that should be his priority

Apologies, wasn’t meant as inference that you lied, more that I didn’t hear it so can’t quote exactly or comment on the context of it.

agree to disagree then, I’m not a club over country man so to me I like to see players staring the importance of their place in the national side.

3 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

Apologies, wasn’t meant as inference that you lied, more that I didn’t hear it so can’t quote exactly or comment on the context of it.

agree to disagree then, I’m not a club over country man so to me I like to see players staring the importance of their place in the national side.

Accepted

Archived