IGNORED

COD

Hampshire reds

Come on,......we all know he's a lousy FINisher who doesn't deserve a Plaice in the team.  EEL never Scale the heights and should be left on the Tench or sold up River.  I wish there was a RAY of hope, but i think he will continue to Flounder?  I just hope he gets his Bream move and we make a CODsiderable profit?................I'll get my coat.....

15 minutes ago, maxjak said:

Come on,......we all know he's a lousy FINisher who doesn't deserve a Plaice in the team.  EEL never Scale the heights and should be left on the Tench or sold up River.  I wish there was a RAY of hope, but i think he will continue to Flounder?  I just hope he gets his Bream move and we make a CODsiderable profit?................I'll get my coat.....

Interesting angle

50 minutes ago, maxjak said:

A move to Sardineia maybe ?

1 hour ago, old_eastender said:

Watkins may be a bit rudimentary in terms of his footballing skills, but give me him over COD any day.

Hope the rumoured bust-up with LJ is true and somebody comes in for COD in the Jan window, especially with Pato coming back it seems.  

Thought Watkins had a good game today, can’t say I’ve said that too often 

1 hour ago, INCRED said:

Thought Watkins had a good game today, can’t say I’ve said that too often 

I couldn't see anyone else in our side getting in for that header like he did. Linked play up well, especially with Weinmann. So will probably be dropped completely for the Brentford game. I'm joking. I'm joking.

50 minutes ago, Charlie BCFC said:

Certainly showed it today!

One Swallow does not a summer make. Like the rest he did OK against a very poor Luton side, thought him unlucky for his second header and he did score for the first time in 15 months. Despite that 'Powerhouse' he is not.

5 hours ago, Redpool said:

Someone posted earlier today about a rumoured bust up between O'Dowda & Johnson

5 hours ago, Clevedon Red said:

Was posted in the match day thread before team news that he was dropped after having a row with Johnson. No idea if true though. 

5 hours ago, Galway Red said:

Posted this at 12,30 that he had a bust up and was dropped from squad, it was that true that I also posted that Watkins was starting at the same time 

If there was a bust-up, I’d be very surprised if he would’ve co-commentated on Robinstv, surely he would’ve said “naff off”.

Why does a player left out of the 18, have to have had a bust-up.  Just people being mischievous.  As he was sat 5 yards away from me all game, he showed nothing that eluded to a bust-up, was chatting to other supporters, stewards etc.

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

If there was a bust-up, I’d be very surprised if he would’ve co-commentated on Robinstv, surely he would’ve said “naff off”.

Why does a player left out of the 18, have to have had a bust-up.  Just people being mischievous.  As he was sat 5 yards away from me all game, he showed nothing that eluded to a bust-up, was chatting to other supporters, stewards etc.

Nothing to do with being mischievous. Only telling you what I was told at 12.30 when I was also told that Watkins was starting which I stated on here at the time, no reason to disbelieve it as it came from within the club, 

11 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

While commentating on Robin's TV ? Mind, there were alot of other voices in the background 

13 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I have a bust up with my boss about once a month. We are both fine within about ten mins. It doesn’t have to carry on and on 

8 minutes ago, Galway Red said:

Nothing to do with being mischievous. Only telling you what I was told at 12.30 when I was also told that Watkins was starting which I stated on here at the time, no reason to disbelieve it as it came from within the club, 

Hey, that’s fair enough.

Just for clarity, was the bust-up over him being dropped / left out, or they had a bust-up, then he was left out?

20 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Nothing revealing apart from he sees himself as a winger (either flank) and finds it hard in the middle as his main strength is running at people which he has less opportunities to do there. 

That I can understand......only Lee Johnson and Martin O’Neill see O’Dowda as a central player. It’s not doing him any favours at all.

3 hours ago, RedDave said:

Nothing revealing apart from he sees himself as a winger (either flank) and finds it hard in the middle as his main strength is running at people which he has less opportunities to do there. 

If only when he got to these people he went past them rather than stopping, passing backwards or try and get a cheap foul 

Archived