IGNORED

Jay Dasilva

RightUpInCider

He was excellent when he came on at Charlton at HT along with NE changed the game just unfortunately we couldn't do the basics after going 1.2 up..... And 100% a steal... I'm hearing we could also be having his m8 from Chelsea fingerscrossed and I can only presume that's cover for Baker or Williams?? That would be nice to bag Eddie and him in January.

23 hours ago, RedM said:

Jay seems to have come back like he has never been away, fully fit and match sharp which is fantastic for us. By contrast I don't think Korey is anywhere near being the same yet, and maybe Kalas is just starting to find his feet again.

Hate to say it and hope I’m wrong, but. The squad has evolved a lot over the last year and perhaps korey has been left behind a bit. 
As for Jay, great to have him back, quality player. 

3 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Tommy Rowe has done brilliantly and could probably do with a rest now anyway! The other bonus is that we will now have a CM on the bench with a bit of an edge and who is a class A shithouser should such a thing be needed.

Wonder if he could slot into a midfield 3. 

As you say, bit of edge, shithouser- experience to add to that too..yet not bad technically.

1 hour ago, Allwaysred said:

He was excellent when he came on at Charlton at HT along with NE changed the game just unfortunately we couldn't do the basics after going 1.2 up..... And 100% a steal... I'm hearing we could also be having his m8 from Chelsea fingerscrossed and I can only presume that's cover for Baker or Williams?? That would be nice to bag Eddie and him in January.

Is that Marc Guehi? He looks quality.

4 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

He is tiny mind. During the warm up with the defence the other day the height difference is huge compared to Kalas etc. Anyone know what his height actually is? It doesn’t effect his play - just a bit unusual

cracking player though !

When the players went off after warming up yesterday he walked off talking to Ash W. He looked like he only came up to his waist!

10 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

He is tiny mind. During the warm up with the defence the other day the height difference is huge compared to Kalas etc. Anyone know what his height actually is? It doesn’t effect his play - just a bit unusual

cracking player though !

5 foot 7 apparently

1 hour ago, JonDolman said:

Is that Marc Guehi? He looks quality.

Yes it is.... I have some good friends at Chelsea youth level and they've not been wrong with Tammy, Kalas or Jay so far which I've previously posted but all say we took a gamble with KP due to attitude and his overall application and that is already started to show and not sure he'll play against Brentford.

7 hours ago, Allwaysred said:

Yes it is.... I have some good friends at Chelsea youth level and they've not been wrong with Tammy, Kalas or Jay so far which I've previously posted but all say we took a gamble with KP due to attitude and his overall application and that is already started to show and not sure he'll play against Brentford.

Interesting what LJs plans will be if we get him. I can't see him not getting in the side. Do we go back to 3 at the back I wonder. 

10 hours ago, TonyTonyTony said:

cracking player though !

I remember his debut , he looked so small I was worried that he wouldn’t cut it .

But as no woman ever said to me ‘ size isn’t important ‘ .

Top player .

Archived