IGNORED

City fans in Wells/glasto/street/F.G/Pensford a FREE BUS

Never to the dark side

Not sure if this might help any City followers on the 376 bus route on new years day

A service at 10:21 and 11:21 starting from Wells

via glasto/street/F.G/Pensford/whitchurch BTM and the final stop at bus station.

The bus's will be operated by vintage bus service staffed by volunteers and to the best my knowledge are FREE.

NOW THE DOWNSIDE

There ain't no bus's to take you back home from  the above locations after the match

1 hour ago, Never to the dark side said:

Not sure if this might help any City followers on the 376 bus route on new years day

via glasto/street/F.G/Pensford/whitchurch BTM and the final stop at bus station.

The bus's will be operated by vintage bus service staffed by volunteers and to the best my knowledge are FREE.

NOW THE DOWNSIDE

There ain't no bus's to take you back home from  the above locations after the match

Can we kip the night over yours then, mate?

2 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

NOW THE DOWNSIDE

So just to clarify, you have kindly started a thread about free transport

You add "To the best of your knowledge it is free", so possibly not free, and there is no option to return on the service?

I'm not sure anyone is going to take up this offer

Archived