IGNORED

Derby v Charlton

DOZZYBCFC

29 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Awful, awful tackle by Bielik. He knew he was off as soon as he made it. One of the worst fouls I`ve seen in a long time, the Charlton player is a very lucky man to still be walking.

They must be heading towards some sort of fine for the behaviour of their players, this was their tally against Reading recently.

image.png.a94375a30ceea3ba9562681b31f80072.png

1 minute ago, Port Said Red said:

They must be heading towards some sort of fine for the behaviour of their players, this was their tally against Reading recently.

If only they could go on some sort of team bonding exercise to understand discipline.......oh, hang on......

8 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Nothing like that many yellow and red cards in Charlton's match vs Bristol City on Boxing Day!

6 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Looking at that I can't barely believe that Waghorn was one of the few players to not get booked.  Horrible niggly player who always looks like "leaving one on someone" or arriving just that little bit late.  Really dislike the guy as a player. 

1 minute ago, Magicdaps said:

Looking at that I can't barely believe that Waghorn was one of the few players to not get booked.  Horrible niggly player who always looks like "leaving one on someone" or arriving just that little bit late.  Really dislike the guy as a player. 

He definitely "left One" on Jamie Mac in the game at Leicester a few years back. Wouldn't say he was a bit late, but Jamie was on his way back to the dressing room after the final whistle.

He did get a red mind you! 

48 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Awful, awful tackle by Bielik. He knew he was off as soon as he made it. One of the worst fouls I`ve seen in a long time, the Charlton player is a very lucky man to still be walking.

I thought it was a red, but when I saw Gallagher start to get up, I thought the ref might think it only a yellow.....but he stuck to the rules.  A leg breaker, Gallagher lucky.

21 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

That amount of yellows would see the club get a fine. 
I believe it's 6 yellows for one team in a game and they get a disciplinary warning/fine. So 8 yellows and a red would absolutely be an issue.

Archived