Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

DOZZYBCFC

Derby v Charlton

13 minutes ago, DOZZYBCFC said:

Watching this game atm but FFS how many times are they going to mention Bristol City! Must be on about 9 in the last 15 mins! Yes we got beat by Charlton but come on!

Well over double figures now. It’s really weird.

1 minute ago, DOZZYBCFC said:

Yes. I'm surprised they didn't mention City when commentating on the incident. 

No red cards in CHARLTON’S WIN AGAINST BRISTOL CITY ON BOXING DAY....

29 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Awful, awful tackle by Bielik. He knew he was off as soon as he made it. One of the worst fouls I`ve seen in a long time, the Charlton player is a very lucky man to still be walking.

They must be heading towards some sort of fine for the behaviour of their players, this was their tally against Reading recently.

image.png.a94375a30ceea3ba9562681b31f80072.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Port Said Red said:

They must be heading towards some sort of fine for the behaviour of their players, this was their tally against Reading recently.

If only they could go on some sort of team bonding exercise to understand discipline.......oh, hang on......

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

So eight out of fourteen booked and one sent off- must be some sort of record!

I`m more surprised that Waghorn was one of the five not carded though!

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Nothing like that many yellow and red cards in Charlton's match vs Bristol City on Boxing Day!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Looking at that I can't barely believe that Waghorn was one of the few players to not get booked.  Horrible niggly player who always looks like "leaving one on someone" or arriving just that little bit late.  Really dislike the guy as a player. 

1 minute ago, Magicdaps said:

Looking at that I can't barely believe that Waghorn was one of the few players to not get booked.  Horrible niggly player who always looks like "leaving one on someone" or arriving just that little bit late.  Really dislike the guy as a player. 

He definitely "left One" on Jamie Mac in the game at Leicester a few years back. Wouldn't say he was a bit late, but Jamie was on his way back to the dressing room after the final whistle.

He did get a red mind you! 

48 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Awful, awful tackle by Bielik. He knew he was off as soon as he made it. One of the worst fouls I`ve seen in a long time, the Charlton player is a very lucky man to still be walking.

I thought it was a red, but when I saw Gallagher start to get up, I thought the ref might think it only a yellow.....but he stuck to the rules.  A leg breaker, Gallagher lucky.

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I thought it was a red, but when I saw Gallagher start to get up, I thought the ref might think it only a yellow.....but he stuck to the rules.  A leg breaker, Gallagher lucky.

Wisdom(?) did him with another nasty one later on - could have broken his ankle easy.

Edited by Lanterne Rouge
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

That amount of yellows would see the club get a fine. 
I believe it's 6 yellows for one team in a game and they get a disciplinary warning/fine. So 8 yellows and a red would absolutely be an issue.

• Like 1