IGNORED

Heart rate!

Jerseybean

I received a fitness tracker as a Christmas present, which is my first one. Since wearing it my average heart rate has been 83 bpm.......I was, however, stunned by what happened to my heart rate yesterday afternoon while watching a ‘comfortable’ home win against Luton. It reached 174 bpm. See the graphic below.I have always got pretty wound-up when watching the City but really hadn’t quite appreciated how much! 

This reminded me of a game, about 40 odd years ago, when I was a steward in A block of the old grandstand, A block was reserved for OAPs, and I think we were playing Liverpool. Three A block regulars had heart attacks and died that afternoon, I spent most the game alerting St John Ambulance volunteers! 

F6B41E05-954E-4C6F-A1A8-F7F5AE197CF7.png

1 minute ago, Jerseybean said:

I received a fitness tracker as a Christmas present, which is my first one. Since wearing it my average heart rate has been 83 bpm.......I was, however, stunned by what happened to my heart rate yesterday afternoon while watching a ‘comfortable’ home win against Luton. It reached 174 bpm. See the graphic below.I have always got pretty wound-up when watching the City but really hadn’t quite appreciated how much! 

This reminded me of a game, about 40 odd years ago, when I was a steward in A block of the old grandstand, A block was reserved for OAPs, and I think we were playing Liverpool. Three A block regulars had heart attacks and died that afternoon, I spent most the game alerting St John Ambulance volunteers! 

They’ve conned you, that’s not a heart rate graph, that’s Bristol City form table ???

25 minutes ago, Jerseybean said:

This very much inappropriate

1) you got a hard on during game (1 - 0 ) to you

2) you have different sized balls ( still 1 - 0)

3) I kept a clean sheet did you?

Archived