IGNORED

Massive Table

ExiledAjax

21 minutes ago, Maesknoll Red said:

One downer, you have to go down to 35th place to find a team with more goals against.... 

Ah but, you've not adjusted goals conceded for games played. 61 in 46 for us = 1.33 per game.

Chelsea, who sit above us in 10th 51 in 38 = 1.34 

Crewe are 8th but have conceded 58 in 44 which is the same 1.32 only slightly worse than us.

PS. Southend have done an absolutely cracking job in conceding 101 goals in a calendar year, and in only 44 matches. A truly stunning 2.3 goals per game.

• Admin
10 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Ah but, you've not adjusted goals conceded for games played. 61 in 46 for us = 1.33 per game.

Crewe are 8th but have conceded 58 in 44 which is the same 1.32 only slightly worse than us.

PS. Southend have done an absolutely cracking job in conceding 101 goals in a calendar year, and in only 44 matches. A truly stunning 2.3 goals per game.

Ah, I did only have a quick glance at this between dart sets.... thanks for putting me right.

18 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Southend must be playing with the 'false back 4' formation.

21 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

2 minutes ago, RiverRed said:

Southend must be playing with the 'false back 4' formation.

Many of those with Taylor Moore ???

30 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Thanks for reminding me as Southend r my joint second supported club with West Ham 

27 minutes ago, Maesknoll Red said:

Ah, I did only have a quick glance at this between dart sets.... thanks for putting me right.

Haha...I mean 61 in 46 is still damn high. 

7 minutes ago, onlyotib said:

Thanks for reminding me as Southend r my joint second supported club with West Ham 

Used to work with a Southend fan. He's having a lovely time right now.

18 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Many of those with Taylor Moore ???

He must be up there in the list of "Defenders who have conceded the most goals in 2019". Part of an exceptionally leaky Southend defence and we've not exactly been watertight this season. For all his positive attributes he's seen his goalie go fishing in the net an awful lot.

7 hours ago, ExiledAjax said:

Particularly since Bolton let in six in pretty much each of their first eight games this season and Southend still managed to be worse!

10 hours ago, ExiledAjax said:

Just an annual thing the Experimental 361 puts together. A gurt table of all 92 (91 RIP Bury) league teams over the calendar year. Ranked by points per game to allow for the different numbers in the PL and the other divisions.

We're 16th. We're ****ing MASSIVE.

2019-full-table.png?w=860&h=3048

:source:https://experimental361.com/2019/12/30/2019-league-table/

Johnson Out 

:protest:

Dropped out of the top six .

:disapointed2se:

11 hours ago, ExiledAjax said:

Just an annual thing the Experimental 361 puts together. A gurt table of all 92 (91 RIP Bury) league teams over the calendar year. We're 16th. 

I read that line and instinctively looked towards the foot of that table.for humour purposes.

Archived