IGNORED

Manager’s post match comments

Jerseybean

27 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

I wouldn't say Livermore is an enforcer, he's just allowed to get away with a lot by referees.

18 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Witness Antoine Semenyo's red card last season against Derby.

Bit off topic I know but.

People moan about VAR and it has a lot of shortcomings yes BUT if enforced correctly it would gradually eliminate the conscious or otherwise big club bias.

I think it does exist on some level. Would Semenyo have been sent off vs Derby with VAR, while Huddlestone gets off Scot free? Doubt it!

Then again, with how it's being applied- why bother!

20 hours ago, mozo said:

Hasn't been mentioned on the pod yet but my personal hobby is counting how many times Johnson says "...if you like" after a cliche. He can't help himself, if you like. 

Controlled aggression, I do understand. It means, for one example, strong in the tackle, but not committing needless fouls.

But aggressive in our simplicity is a mesmerising one. Is he trying to transfuse 'keep it simple' and 'be aggressive' into one glorious statement? Could it be shortened to aggressimple? Aggrosimps?

If he comes out with this bollocks in his team talks, then it is no wonder the team seem to have no idea what they are doing at times.

Archived