IGNORED

Holloway ...how the mighty have fallen!

Spoons

19 hours ago, pongo88 said:

He said on the EFL highlights show that he had moved house 42 times during his career, so a long term project for him is approx 6 months 

Being Gas, a habit of exaggerating numbers - attendences, house moves, player costs etc, etc....

7 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

Not a single one of those fish jokes hasn't been done a thousand times on here already, and yet you each probably thought you were being hilarious with each one.

Are you saying they're out of plaice or are you being shellfish ?

21 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

Much as I dislike Holloway and will feel better for not having his gurning face staring out of my TV each week, there is a touch of grudging respect here.

I’d be willing to bet a club with the resources of Grimsby aren’t particularly paying a great wedge. And it probably isn’t a massive uptick on what he gets from his media work. Yet despite that, at the age of what, 60, he’s taken the job that relies on him being at the other side of the country from his family 90% of the time. He probably didn’t need the job at his age/with the finances involved but seems to have taken it for the love of the game, so may be some respect due.

However, I still hope he sinks faster than Ladbabys Xmas #1 and is left clinging to the corpse of Harry D Haddock as he cries over the last vestiges of his career

Absolutely. Holloway knows his plaice.

On 31/12/2019 at 14:42, phantom said:

So he didn't want to get involved with Rovers discussions as he was already talking to a team?

Shows what he really thinks of the sags if he didn't even hear what Wall-E had to offer him

On Sky Sports today, Clinton Morrison said that Holloway was waiting for the call to come from Rovers but that call never came.

On 01/01/2020 at 03:40, JamesBCFC said:

Not a single one of those fish jokes hasn't been done a thousand times on here already, and yet you each probably thought you were being hilarious with each one.

Appropriate then that his interview was in a fish and chip shop

Archived