IGNORED

Every match televised

myol'man

1 minute ago, myol'man said:

Today;

BT showing every Premier League match

Sky showing every Championship match plus Wycombe Vs Ipswich in league one.

Overkill? Too much football on TV? 

Or more choice for the viewers?

Unthinkable a few years ago.

You’d need lots of TVs to watch them all........

2 minutes ago, myol'man said:

Today;

BT showing every Premier League match

Sky showing every Championship match plus Wycombe Vs Ipswich in league one.

Overkill? Too much football on TV? 

Or more choice for the viewers?

Unthinkable a few years ago.

Makes little difference if you attend a game, MOTD & the EFL highlights will still be on this evening anyway.

I think it's a good thing.

Most games have been able to be watched online or abroad for years anyway so it's about time that UK tv caught up really.

There's still nothing like going to a match though so I don't see a reason why crowds should suffer much.

Perhaps an indication that the actual attendance of fans is not as important as it used to be. Real value of coverage lies in the bigger audience in front of the box, which will be the far greater - hence football has become a vehicle for advertisers. Welcome to the twenty-first century sporting experience.

1 hour ago, Hare Island said:

£10 for domestic Robins TV viewers, but anyone know is it £5 for international? Might hop over the Channel to watch if so.

My last few games on Robin's TV have been a waste of money. Too much buffering & freezing etc. Will not subscribe again. Hesgoal is better !!

1 hour ago, BigTone said:

My last few games on Robin's TV have been a waste of money. Too much buffering & freezing etc. Will not subscribe again. Hesgoal is better !!

What bugs me with live streams is that I am never really sure if it the streamer or my equipment that’s at fault ( not that I’ve ever had any complaints) . 

4 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

What bugs me with live streams is that I am never really sure if it the streamer or my equipment that’s at fault ( not that I’ve ever had any complaints) . 

The club have told me the problem is at my end. Strange that the signal from Hesgoal is so much better given reports I've heard. Won't use Robin's TV again while it is substandard and have told the club the same.

Archived