IGNORED

Bristol City v Brentford Match Day 26

Septic Peg

1 minute ago, JBFC II said:

Yeh Johnson picked him, somehow I doubt he expected him to do what he did?

And he took Eliasson off as he’s the least defensively minded player out of the 4 you mentioned, which is what we need to focus on till half time.

And LJ can do no right in your eyes let’s be honest...

If football was so easy to predict then it wouldnt be the game we all love would it? Thats why hes paid a very nice amount to manage the team if he cant see his cb has lost his head inside 10mins stop making excuses for him 

4 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

As I said, IM AT THE GAME! I dont have the benefit of replays here. Have you actually ever been to a game? Or do you watch exclusively on TV? Because if you have ever been to a game you would understand how it's easy to get something wrong with the naked eye yet you have decided to repeatedly insult me. 

You were the one that started the "are you at the game?" crap.

Just now, Highguy said:

If football was so easy to predict then it wouldnt be the game we all love would it? Thats why hes paid a very nice amount to manage the team if he cant see his cb has lost his head inside 10mins stop making excuses for him 

Ah yeh, he should have taken Williams off after 10 minutes, that would have gone down well...

8 minutes ago, Top Robin said:

Yes it does....if we had a strong manager he would have drilled into the players that you dont risk a yellow by getting involved in petty dust ups. 

What does the yellow have to do with anything?

He was sent off for a straight red...

1 minute ago, Highguy said:

So Williams, a player of vast experience, is not responsible for his behaviour and performance and can just blame it on the coach?

Nice work if you can get it.

2 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Amazing, so we’ve managed to finish higher in the league every season under his tenure, whilst selling our best players and he gives no coaching?

Pull your tongue out his ***

He bottled a good position for play offs in last 2 years that not improvement that beimg constant bottle job

He had better players replaced each time best players are sold

He just like his dad he out of his depth hes a league 1 manager at best

26 minutes ago, paul_fox said:

At least we get to see Moore back to partner Kalas 

Very pleased about that...the pairing we should be persevering with.

Shouldn't take a sending off though to force it - guess it would be too much to ask for our tactically astute coach to work it out??

2 minutes ago, Banjo Island said:

Me and the boy just coming up to cala trading estate he looked at me during game and said i cant stomach this anymore with a tear in me eye we are now sat in car ready to head home iam gutted????

Sorry to hear that mate. We can all understand how he feels

4 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Grow up mate. People who want to stick with LJ doesn’t have to back him on every decision he makes 

So much this. LJ is a flawed coach who makes mistakes. However he has also improved us in many ways and I am far from convinced that 

a) changing manager is a guaranteed and risk-free way to improve performances 

and

b) there are any managers willing to manage at Championship level that are without flaws 

and 

c) that there are any managers, however good, that don’t have the occasional utterly disastrous day at the office.

I do not understand for the life of me why LJ did not bring on a CB earlier or why he responded to being 2-0 down by taking off the only player we have who can change a game. I am not happy about that.

But I am also sick off this constant expectation people have to either be at the extreme of backing the manager no matter what or wanting him sacked every time he makes a mistake.

It’s perfectly possible to be nuanced and get frustrated with his decisions whilst also acknowledging his record on the whole is better than that of most managers we have had.

1 minute ago, Highguy said:

Pull your tongue out his ***

He bottled a good position for play offs in last 2 years that not improvement that beimg constant bottle job

He had better players replaced each time best players are sold

He just like his dad he out of his depth hes a league 1 manager at best

+1

he is out of his depth! Get out of our club LJ you little man!

1 minute ago, Northern Red said:

If, tomorrow at work, I was to walk up to a client and, instead of shaking his hand, punched him in the face, I guess that would be my manager's fault going by the logic on here?

Good to know.

You like to twist things aswell i see

Did he punch watkins in the face? 

If your boss could see you wasnt in fit state mind for work then yes its his fault for your behaviour 

Archived