IGNORED

Bristol City v Brentford Match Day 26

Septic Peg

1 minute ago, Highguy said:

Pull your tongue out his ***

He bottled a good position for play offs in last 2 years that not improvement that beimg constant bottle job

He had better players replaced each time best players are sold

He just like his dad he out of his depth hes a league 1 manager at best

Getting personal now, love it. 

He hasn’t bottled a good position, we’ve been beaten to the play offs by better sides who have spent more money...

Would you have Rowe over Kelly, Williams over Webster and Weimann over Reid then?

1 minute ago, Highguy said:

Pull your tongue out his ***

He bottled a good position for play offs in last 2 years that not improvement that beimg constant bottle job

He had better players replaced each time best players are sold

He just like his dad he out of his depth hes a league 1 manager at best

I am sorry but I doubt you can believe in anyway that a defender on our team can match up to Webster , we haven’t had a top goal scorer for more then a season (Reid, Abraham and Kodja = all 15+ goals) 

the last player that has been rightly replaced is maybe jay dasilva for joe Bryan but even then joey still is better imo

1 minute ago, REDOXO said:

YEAH I reckon your tv is on the fritz. Hunt has cost us two goals and a sending off! Watkins has played well in an utter dross performance by all of them including LJ!

Fair enough pretty much anyone apart from your most creative player!

15 minutes ago, glos old boy said:

ITS THEIR RIGHT TO REGISTER THEIR DISGUST

I thought we were supporters not customers. That’s the attitude of a customer. Anyone leaving a game with over an hour to go doesn’t know what it means to be a supporter. Empty seats further diminish our chances of salving something from the game. It’s pathetic.

• Admin
4 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

Seeing both goals on SSN, plenty of opportunities with both to clear and avert any danger. Poor defending.

It’s the defence that needs sorting, no need for going balls out for a striker, the table shows we are amongst the top scorers and also down with the highest conceders 

65CC632C-E045-41A0-9ABF-5EBDA90F4DF0.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Banjo Island said:

Me and the boy just coming up to cala trading estate he looked at me during game and said i cant stomach this anymore with a tear in me eye we are now sat in car ready to head home iam gutted????

Maybe following City isn't for your lad....nothing is ever straightforward with us!

2 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

I thought we were supporters not customers. That’s the attitude of a customer. Anyone leaving a game with over an hour to go doesn’t know what it means to be a supporter. Empty seats further diminish our chances of salving something from the game. It’s pathetic.

At least they are at the game. I don’t think anyone not there can criticise personally 

2 minutes ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

Well I for one am looking forward to the freak sending off of the Brentford keeper early in the 2nd half completely against the run of play and the subsequent comeback to 3-2 with an injury time bicycle kick from Fammy to win it, whose with me?

We always believe

16 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

You need to stop the insults! You have escalated this just because you clearly can't cope with us losing. Happy New Year!

With respect, Williams ran straight off the pitch after his red card. He knew and everyone else knew ( except you it seems) that it was a red. Sometimes you need to take your red tinted glasses off. 

Just now, Super said:

Fair enough pretty much anyone apart from your most creative player!

Elliason was a terrible substitution no doubt. But for me. Three at the back Kalas Moore and desilva 

four in the middle and Weimann and Diehdou up front was the option. But LJ does his usual Einstein stuff and we now have no outlet or threat...The crowd said it all!

1 minute ago, JBFC II said:

Getting personal now, love it. 

He hasn’t bottled a good position, we’ve been beaten to the play offs by better sides who have spent more money...

Would you have Rowe over Kelly, Williams over Webster and Weimann over Reid then?

2 seasons ago at christmas we was 2nd where did we finish?

Last seasom we bottled play offs 

Yes rowe over kelly and kalas over webster and weimann over reid

Reid was a 1 season wonder,kelly was a cb playing at lb didnt look all that and a bag of chips tbh 

2 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

Who shall me replace him with? I’m torn between McInnes, SOD or Coppell. All have good track records at other clubs and are sure to succeed here...

By SOD do you mean Sean o’driscoll because I remember the last time he managed city and that was a very poor managerial stint .

Archived