IGNORED

Johnson post match

formerly known as ivan

Will await the ‘red card killed us’ comment!

Completely ignore the fact we were 1-0 down and looking a shambles and a mess prior to that moment.

Ignoring the fact he left Smith at CB for so long after the sending off with Weimann in CM.

Ignoring the fact he then takes off our most creative player once we go 2-0 down.

Surely the time has now come for him and Lansdown to accept he has gone as far as he can with us and we need someone else to take us to the next level!

2 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Completely ignore the fact we were 1-0 down and looking a shambles and a mess prior to that moment.

Ignoring the fact he left Smith at CB for so long after the sending off with Weimann in CM.

Ignoring the fact he then takes off our most creative player once we go 2-0 down.

Surely the time has now come for him and Lansdown to accept he has gone as far as he can with us and we need someone else to take us to the next level!

He will make a comment about needing players who make their own beds, we jack leaders and he needs two or three more players. He will be backed in the January transfer window and will say the same thing again next summer , next January. 

9 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Going to get torn apart for this. Not even at the game as travelling back to the UK through France but..... is 40 minutes into a game the time for this thread?

9 minutes ago, GTFABM said:

Going to get torn apart for this. Not even at the game as travelling back to the UK through France but..... is 40 minutes into a game the time for this thread?

Probably not, born out of frustration at not just today but the last month or so.

Having said that, if you could see how bad it is then you might be in agreement!

45 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Agree with most of this but he had to take elliasson off . We were down to 10 and he’s not known for his defensive work. We had to stay in the game at that point. Biggest problem was how we set up in the first place. 

2 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Agree with most of this but he had to take elliasson off . We were down to 10 and he’s not known for his defensive work. We had to stay in the game at that point. Biggest problem was how we set up in the first place. 

We were 1-0 down and the best way to could have hoped to get back in it would have been a set piece or cross, so why take off our best crosser?

By the time he made the change we were 2-0 down so there was no trying to stay in the game at that point.

4 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

We were 1-0 down and the best way to could have hoped to get back in it would have been a set piece or cross, so why take off our best crosser?

By the time he made the change we were 2-0 down so there was no trying to stay in the game at that point.

We were down to 10 men against a team out numbering us in midfield and that keep the ball for fun. LJ. Takes the blame for ******* it up from the start but you cant go gung ho. Elliasson can’t defend If he’d stayed on they would of found more space and the score could of been embarrassing 

59 minutes ago, daored said:

He will make a comment about needing players who make their own beds, we jack leaders and he needs two or three more players. He will be backed in the January transfer window and will say the same thing again next summer , next January. 

This 100% spot, on nothing will change we will carry on moaning, SL will ignore and stick with his plan and we will repeat next season and the one after until ST`s sales dip.

5 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

We were down to 10 men against a team out numbering us in midfield and that keep the ball for fun. LJ. Takes the blame for ******* it up from the start but you cant go gung ho. Elliasson can’t defend If he’d stayed on they would of found more space and the score could of been embarrassing 

Joker. He was our only chance of getting a goal back FFS

35 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

I’d agreed with the Eliasson sub. Had to be Marley or Niclas and Marley works harder.

However, that should have been done at 1-0. At 2-0, you need a miracle, so you may as well leave on the player who can create something and perhaps sacrifice Weimann instead.

2 minutes ago, AshtonGreat said:

Hopefully he'll get one from Lansdown tonight

What’s the point? Only worth doing if we have something lined up. I don’t want us wasting 2 weeks of the transfer window trying to fill the position.

Hes either replaced with an improvement (whoever that may be) ASAP or we back him and stick with him til summer. Latter is happening IMO based on SLs history

5 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

You have to stay in the game if he hadn’t of been taken off they would of got more than 4 . I like the lad but he adds nothing defensively to a already overrun midfield. Who would you have taken off then pep 

Watkins? Changed formation? I mean, surely the master tactician had something up his sleeve?  

In Lee Johnson we trust.  Don’t make me laugh. Why does he bring on someone who we all know isn’t staying in Rodri.  Surely makes more sense to give the kid some time. Yes Johnson watches other clubs and takes the best bits for training  but if you’re not got a clue on match day and keep making the same mistakes then why should I a single dad fork out to watch this. It costs me sixty pounds a month for my son and myself and to be honest I stoped paying in December because I can see what’s happening.  We are a mid table team at best. I’m certainly not a gory hunter I supported City home and away since I was kid. Yet I’m not paying to watch a man make the same subs to the same players because he has no balls. End of. Same old which I can’t take anymore. 

Archived