IGNORED

Enough is enough

Wolf Island

In the next few days we will finally know SL’s ambition for the club. LJ has done a good job over several seasons, bringing stability in league placings, developing young talent and consequently financial stability too. HOWEVER we will never be promoted under LJ. This bad run is Groundhog Day number 4, the famed DNA stands for Dire Negative Aimless, and as Wilbs let slip he cannot manage or motivate any but the greenest keenest player. 

Please SL pull the trigger, thank Lee for his service, and bring in a manager that can take this club to the top. Fans have suffered for decades. We now have the stadium and the infrastructure give us a team to be proud of too. 

1 minute ago, Hare Island said:

In the next few days we will finally know SL’s ambition for the club. LJ has done a good job over several seasons, bringing stability in league placings, developing young talent and consequently financial stability too. HOWEVER we will never be promoted under LJ. This bad run is Groundhog Day number 4, the famed DNA stands for Dire Negative Aimless, and as Wilbs let slip he cannot manage or motivate any but the greenest keenest player. 

Please SL pull the trigger, thank Lee for his service, and bring in a manager that can take this club to the top. Fans have suffered for decades. We now have the stadium and the infrastructure give us a team to be proud of too. 

So it's LJ's fault that Brentford have been clinical with our mistakes and that an International ex-Prem defender allows himself to get involved in an off the ball spat for a stupid booking?

3 minutes ago, bexhill reds said:

So it's LJ's fault that Brentford have been clinical with our mistakes and that an International ex-Prem defender allows himself to get involved in an off the ball spat for a stupid booking?

We'll probably be better off without Williams for a few games tbh

1 minute ago, bexhill reds said:

The yellow is irrelevant because the sending off was a straight red.

Also, I doubt the poster was basing it from just the performance today.

How often do you go to a game and think "LJ got it spot on today"? Individual bits of quality usually gets us goals... especially Eliasson (who he has just taken off).

With a better manager, this squad can do much better.

5 minutes ago, bexhill reds said:

For pity's sake, his team, his players, his tactics. And he also is the Manager who is judged or supposed to be judged on results. Winning one game in 6, I would say is down to Johnson and nobody else.

3 minutes ago, Hampshire reds said:

the decision not to put T M on until we went 2 down is behond me. very poor management. surely lee macca or deano can see we had to do it. enough of this for me. looks like  5 defeats in 6 games. come on steve do something. 

Don’t be harsh on the guy. We did beat Luton after all. 

Brentford are everything that we aren’t. They have an identity & a style of play that Johnson has been promising us for years but has failed to deliver. Whether we had 11 men or 10 the difference in class going forward is clear to see. When that is coupled with the shambles that has been Bentley, Hunt & Williams today we are nothing but sitting ducks for the good teams. 

6 minutes ago, bexhill reds said:

YES!!!! Don't you understand the role and responsibilities of a football manager.

6 minutes ago, Hampshire reds said:

the decision not to put T M on until we went 2 down is behond me. very poor management. surely lee macca or deano can see we had to do it. enough of this for me. looks like  5 defeats in 6 games. come on steve do something. 

He just wanted to give Eliasson an extra 5 minutes......!!?

He will (rightly) get this window and rest of season to get it right. 

But I do think if he can’t by May then a change should be considered. 

We would be laughing stock to sack a manager when in top half of table and traditionally a lower half/league one club mid way through a season. If SL can line up someone to take us a bit further then it should definitely be considered. 

The overreacting from some fans as usual is hilarious. It’s like we are bottom or near the relegation zone. 

2 minutes ago, Alex_BCFC said:

He will (rightly) get this window and rest of season to get it right. 

But I do think if he can’t by May then a change should be considered. 

We would be laughing stock to sack a manager when in top half of table and traditionally a lower half/league one club mid way through a season. If SL can line up someone to take us a bit further then it should definitely be considered. 

The overreacting from some fans as usual is hilarious. It’s like we are bottom or near the relegation zone. 

This isn’t just about the last few games......it’s clear Johnson does not have the capacity to take us further....get rid 

17 minutes ago, Hare Island said:

Spot on. I'm afraid you'll get abuse from the one-liner LJ glee club...but the key here is SL's ambition for the club. If his ambition is to prove wrong those who doubt his faith in his  Lee Johnson, then Lee will be here for a while yet. The Wilbs interview was an insight...which passed many by.

7 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

This isn’t just about the last few games......it’s clear Johnson does not have the capacity to take us further....get rid 

He had improved team over past few years so no I don’t think it’s that clear and certainly not worth changing mid way through the season. 

Archived