IGNORED

Enough is enough

Wolf Island

2 hours ago, Alex_BCFC said:

He will (rightly) get this window and rest of season to get it right. 

But I do think if he can’t by May then a change should be considered. 

We would be laughing stock to sack a manager when in top half of table and traditionally a lower half/league one club mid way through a season. If SL can line up someone to take us a bit further then it should definitely be considered. 

The overreacting from some fans as usual is hilarious. It’s like we are bottom or near the relegation zone. 

Rubbish,  how much longer can we go on backing him - the reason we are playing so badly is the players are the people that know him best and know him for what he is - A fraud with absolutely no managerial skill

Out of interest would people rather give Lee another January to make signings and then chop at the end of the year, or chop now and let the new manager have this season to properly evaluate the squad?

I'd rather the latter in case Lee gets desperate and blows more money on a panic signing ala Engvall.

19 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

From what I’ve read I believe that LJ was sent off AGAIN after the final whistle so that’ll be another 3 games with the coach sat in the stands .  If the coach has no discipline at all how can he instil it in the players ? ( Weiman booked for the 7th time , Fammy’s 9 games banned in the past season and s half etc ) . Where there’s a lack of behavioural discipline there’s usually a lack of physical discipline too so just how tight is our ship ? Time’s up LJ ! 

You obviously wasn't at Charlton then as that ship was hit by a torpedo and some how we've not sunk yet.... Luton we papered over cracks which leaked open today and it's very clear none of those players believe in him or his tactics. We again still cannot do the basics and until that's resolved will sink.

8 minutes ago, Fuber said:

Out of interest would people rather give Lee another January to make signings and then chop at the end of the year, or chop now and let the new manager have this season to properly evaluate the squad?

I'd rather the latter in case Lee gets desperate and blows more money on a panic signing ala Engvall.

Brentford showed us today where we should be by now if managed competently. We are miles off, it looked like a Premier League vs League one cup match.

Change now and give the new manager a chance to evaluate what he's got. Spend as required in the close season. 

Archived