IGNORED

Paper over cracks

Finley_Smith10

26 minutes ago, Finley_Smith10 said:

Luton game just a blip, got outplayed by Brentford but apparently we’re a play off challenging team, something needs to change if we’re going to progress. Johnson going to blame the red card for the defeat however first 10 minutes was shambles 

Team selection first balls up , Nagy perfect to sit and pick off their through balls , know a few on here don’t rate him but class against Korey who was awful , loads of pointing but nothing else , the Ellassion decision was unbelievable and was rightly hammered by the crowd , typical Johnson negativity , to be honest he’s ran his course , need to get rid but fat chance with Uncle Steve 

2 hours ago, Finley_Smith10 said:

Luton game just a blip, got outplayed by Brentford but apparently we’re a play off challenging team, something needs to change if we’re going to progress. Johnson going to blame the red card for the defeat however first 10 minutes was shambles 

It just shows what an odd (poor?) division it is this year. Lost 5 out of last six and still only TWO points off top six . You tell me !

2 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

It just shows what an odd (poor?) division it is this year. Lost 5 out of last six and still only TWO points off top six . You tell me !

All I can say based on my own eyes that our performances since November mean we don't deserve to be anywhere near the top 6.

The fact that Brentford who were so much better than us today (they would have won easily 11 vs 11 I think) yet still aren't in the top 2 shows just what you need to sustain a challenge.

Some of their football in this one game was better than we have seen all season. 

4 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

Because there are a lot of not particularly good teams in this division. Competitive yes. Top quality only sometimes.

Brentford look great at this level but then so did Norwich last season and they have really struggled in the Premier League.

Archived