IGNORED

Its there but he can't find it

Top Robin

OK I am in the Johnson out camp but there is more to it than that.

Its very frustrating because the players and the squad are of the quality to produce good performances and to be promotion contenders. 

Unfortunately I dont think that Lee has the skill, guile or experience to get the best from them....he cant seem to find that special formula on a regular basis which is probably a reason for all the tinkering.

Whether its down to basic training tactics, team selections, individual positions and roles, shape, motivation etc Lee cannot seem to consistently produce match winning performances.

I really feel that more experienced and better manager would come in and look at the squad he inherits here, knowing that he could get results from them. 

6 minutes ago, Dodgy_Giefer said:

I thought Fam was good today. I also think you can’t slate a manager too much if an experienced player lets the whole side down after 10 minutes. Add that to some pretty poor mistakes from Hunt and Bentley which led to goals and the game was a write off very early on.

I though we played pretty well for an hour today, after having been shafted by some very poor decision making by an experienced player who should have known better. I thought Diedhiou and Watkins were outstanding, and the decision to sacrifice Eliasson was absolutely right.  What bemused me was playing for 15 minutes with Korey at centre back.

Eliasson is a dangerous forward player so I can understand the frustration with him going off. However, he’s not the player you need in a battle. The run Watkins did in the second half was a good example of the fight we needed and you’re not going to get that from Eliasson. We needed more fight really but it was too big of a job.

Archived