IGNORED

Williams’ ban. 1 or 3 games..?

Bar BS3

How long a ban will Williams have to serve..?

I thought violent conduct was a 3 game ban but a straight red for a professional foul (not dangerous or violent” was a 1 game ban, but others seem certain it’s 3 games - so which is it..? 

Depends on refs report I suppose.

I thought the challenge was a mixture of final man (1 match I think) or violent conduct due to being a late and dangerous challenge (3 matches). 

Right from the word go, you could tell he wasn't going to stay on stay  pitch today. He's 35, fast mobile strikers was never going to be his fortay today.

33 minutes ago, Roe said:

Depends on the referee's report I think.

If it's a professional foul it'll just be the 1 game ban but having watched it back I think it could be classed as a dangerous tackle and if so he'll miss 3.

If that's "dangerous" i think the game has gone crazy. 1 game ban surely.

1 minute ago, AppyDAZE said:

If that's "dangerous" i think the game has gone crazy. 1 game ban surely.

I tend to agree but the game went crazy ages ago.  Could easily be interpreted as dangerous because he slid in (ie wasn't just a pull back or block).

5 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

Tbf Kalas threw Williams under the bus with shocking distribution, do you go for the tackle or let it go 2-0 and have 11 on the pitch? Split second decision to make.

what happened to the hospital pass.

Sorry but watching our recent games I’m getting angry!

We pay our money, support our team and where’s the value gone? I sit within spitting distance of Lee, watch his reactions, body language and misplaced anger.

He coaches the players, they are not playing for him and they don’t look like a team that are enjoying their jobs ! He’s had his chances, spent a huge amount, sold a few but in the end we have a team not achieving anything near their potential, there was over £150k in weekly wages for uninjured first team players sitting behind the dugout! He is stealing a wage just as he did with an 8 on his back - he has to go, after 4 years his “project” is a failure and he has not got a clue what to do!

Archived