We lost fair and square

How can he react like that

He obviously lost it

But he is the manager, he can not tell somebody else off for the same thing

How can SL accept these actions

It is definately not the first time

Joey Barton does it and we slate him rightfully for it

L J excuses excuses excuses

He needs help from another more experienced man, if he is to stay, but it won't happen

Time for all to move on

L J start again at another club, and us move on to the next step NEW manager New ideals 

Has the red card been confirmed? Looked to me like LJ was congratulating him ( handshake & hand on shoulder), then the Brentford guy said something, LJ went to walk away & matey grabbed his arm. To which LJ didn’t take too kindly to. Something happen after? Surely not a red for that? COYR 

2 hours ago, Dullmoan Tone said:

I think using the term handbags is both sexist and demeaning - is his suggestion we shouldn't take them seriously? ?

Indeed it is sexist. 

I'm in my forties and it seems most younger men have handbags these days. 

7 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Suggestion in the other thread is that he took exception to Benrahma showboating at the end.

Showboating yeah right. What, doing something we aren't skillful enough to do ourselves?

Bollocks! It was a piece of class, and fair play to the lad.

Jealousy gets you nowhere, LJ.

To be honest, as a manager who gets a load off quoting identity and leadership in his post match comments, and much like Williams, should have had the sense and composure to walk away amicably after being well, well beaten.

Someone needs to have word, because its both petulant of LJ, and just farcical.

2 hours ago, Simon79 said:

Has the red card been confirmed? Looked to me like LJ was congratulating him ( handshake & hand on shoulder), then the Brentford guy said something, LJ went to walk away & matey grabbed his arm. To which LJ didn’t take too kindly to. Something happen after? Surely not a red for that? COYR 

You could tell by the reaction of all around that he was saying things well out of order. That seems pretty clear to me anyway. 

2 hours ago, Simon79 said:

This. Can’t see anything there to warrant any card? No mention of a card in the interview either.

2 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Is he trying to squeeze Thomas Frank’s neck with his left hand?

Didn't seem to be a friendly exchange with the Brentford bloke despite the handshake.

Handbags as LJ said - but its happened a few times now.

Pressure taking its toll ?

Whatever, he needs to cut it out, its embarrassing for him and the club.

45 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

You could tell by the reaction of all around that he was saying things well out of order. That seems pretty clear to me anyway. 

to be honest its about time because refs are well out of order.

4 hours ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Seen a clip of it and in terms of actions there certainly wasn’t enough to warrant red card so assume it was something that was said?

There is a slight incident where the Brentford manager grabs his arm and Johnson pushes it away but that wouldn’t be a red.

I've just seen the clip. Talk about embarrassing. Not the first time either

If its for whats in the video then its a joke, things won't have been helped by Brentford getting a few favourable decisions (not the red) such as Korey getting boshed while in mid air not being a foul (foul against if I remember right?) Brentford players avoiding yellows where ours picked them up etc

7 hours ago, Northern Red said:

Suggestion in the other thread is that he took exception to Benrahma showboating at the end.

You can hear the conversation now.......

Johnson: What the **** was that at the end? 

Thomas Frank: Was a beautiful bit of skill, very entertaining.

Johnson : Entertaining? We don't do that shit down here...........

Was great to watch. I did say to a mate of mine if I was on the pitch the next time he got the ball, he wouldn't be getting up after. Of course we just stood off him again.......

2 hours ago, BCFC Grim said:

You can hear the conversation now.......

Johnson: What the **** was that at the end? 

Thomas Frank: Was a beautiful bit of skill, very entertaining.

Johnson : Entertaining? We don't do that shit down here...........

Was great to watch. I did say to a mate of mine if I was on the pitch the next time he got the ball, he wouldn't be getting up after. Of course we just stood off him again.......

Yeah that annoyed me as much as anything else yesterday. Not one of our lot had the gumption to try and launch him into the stand after he took the piss like that.

Archived