IGNORED

L J Red card

hucclecote red

Think the most embarrassing thing is some of the comments on here, trying to suggest anything just to have another pop at LJ without knowing any facts. What can be seen from the clip, LJ is offended by something said and tries to walk away but is being kept held of, which he takes exception to. Can't see he has done much wrong, and as for setting an example from what I seen of the players, they need to get a bit nastier and show some fight.

I am not an LJ fan nor think its time to remove him, but some are OTT in the quest for change and take any opportunity to snipe

3 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

I am not an LJ fan nor think its time to remove him, but some are OTT in the quest for change and take any opportunity to snipe

I’m no way a fan of LJ and never have been, but have, at times, had to admit he has done well.

Our recurring situation shows that he is hindering the progression of our team and he has to go, if he had any honesty he would not wait to be pushed!

2 minutes ago, dave36 said:

I’m no way a fan of LJ and never have been, but have, at times, had to admit he has done well.

Our recurring situation shows that he is hindering the progression of our team and he has to go, if he had any honesty he would not wait to be pushed!

We have just lost 4 out of 5 games, after only losing 3 all season, not sure how everything we were doing before can now be so wrong, apart from players confidence and individual errors. We have been very unlucky with injuries and now have a widow to try and redress, with no obvious replacement I see no point in panicking and replacing now, if the season starts to fall away and play offs unlikely then is then time to start the manager search, rather than some knee jerk reaction replacement, which guarantees nothing

55 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Yeah that annoyed me as much as anything else yesterday. Not one of our lot had the gumption to try and launch him into the stand after he took the piss like that.

Took the piss? Perhaps they just admired a fabulous bit of skill like the rest of us? Why would that invoke fury and wanting to cut him down?

What do we go to watch football for if not to see professionals doing things we are incapable of?

I want entertainment, if LJ's team can't provide it then the opposition doing something special is at least some consolation.

Most of us can pass the ball sideways 5 yards in our back garden but we wouldn't expect others to pay £30 to see it and applaud us for it.

Johnson's red card has been rescinded. Which makes the whole episode even odder as I only saw a yellow card shown, and this was a minute or two after he is supposed to have had an altercation with the Brentford manager, by which point he was across the pitch and confronting the ref. Did this red ever really exist?

5 minutes ago, Olé said:

Johnson's red card has been rescinded. Which makes the whole episode even odder as I only saw a yellow card shown, and this was a minute or two after he is supposed to have had an altercation with the Brentford manager, by which point he was across the pitch and confronting the ref. Did this red ever really exist?

LJ said it did in the post match presser

12 minutes ago, Olé said:

Pretty distasteful in any event, as it was hardly like we were robbed by a succession of bad refereeing decisions or cynical behaviour by the opposition.

Youd get a banning order for less behaving like that in North Street matchday.

On 02/01/2020 at 09:36, sh1t_ref_again said:

We have just lost 4 out of 5 games, after only losing 3 all season, not sure how everything we were doing before can now be so wrong, apart from players confidence and individual errors. We have been very unlucky with injuries and now have a widow to try and redress, with no obvious replacement I see no point in panicking and replacing now, if the season starts to fall away and play offs unlikely then is then time to start the manager search, rather than some knee jerk reaction replacement, which guarantees nothing

But.. since our 'key' players, those at top of pay scale presumably, have returned from injury results have got worse. 

Archived