IGNORED

Johnsons position under scrutiny.

The hand of RO'D

15 hours ago, LocoPal said:

His after-match interview on Radio Bristol told me everything that I needed to know for sure. This bloke is a fake with no idea and half as clever as he thinks that he is.

He wont be sacked by SL though, as he is too close to 'family', so enjoy another season of no real progression.

SL regarded Millen as a virtual surrogate son. Didn't stop him sacking him.

19 hours ago, Natchfever said:

I didn't go, but perhaps they had Barry Bannans rather than Lee Johnsons ?

I think some of the flak received by LJ as a player was quite harsh, and in a central 3 might well have done better- sounds like a lot of our CM's under his tenure, oddly enough.

Regardless, they looked lovely and cohesive- strength in numbers too, passing, movement- central 3 absolutely helps. Good for control and dominance 4-3-3.

Makes it perplexing why LJ overlooks it IMO.

3 minutes ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

I was appalled with his post match comments. He claimed the players were tired? Jeez how are the Liverpool players coping with their schedule? How does he think firefighters in Australia feel? I am absolutely done with LJ at City . 

Well we could relate professional footballers to hundreds of professions and be furious with footballers. I think he meant mentally tired right? But four days off geeze .... what the ****.

4 minutes ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

I was appalled with his post match comments. He claimed the players were tired? Jeez how are the Liverpool players coping with their schedule? How does he think firefighters in Australia feel? I am absolutely done with LJ at City . 

And the outright lie about how long since the mighty Shrewsbury last played. 

Archived