IGNORED

Lee, or Jamie Mac?

Bristol Oil Services

Lee, or Jamie Mac?   

185 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

I’ve gone with Jamie because it’s a change. Not because I want him. 

Id be so disappointed if we’re spending an average of 12k (I made this up) a week on 38 players and we appoint JMc. 

Depends, Jamie Mac to end of season to evaulate manager targets (if the internal strife with the HC really is that bad)?

JMac, every single time.

1 minute ago, Moments of Pleasure said:

Not as much fun/torture

Not a fair question though. If I thought SL was stupid enough to keep JM and/or DH at the club I would rather we stayed as we are even though I don’t want to stay as we are.

One out - all out as they are all a part of the problem imho.

A terrible option for the poll, and the club.

If no other Championship club would give the manager's job to Jamie McAllister why would SL?

Hang on a mo., no other Championship club would have appointed LJ at the time either. :doh:

We need a fresh start - we won’t get one - all three of the wise men need to go.

We have lost 5 of the last 6 , we have a £4m player not even on the bench, we have an HC yesterday who did not know what to do when a CB was sent off.

Eventually at 2-0 he takes off our most creative player to limit the damage - failed clearly.

We are dropping like a stone - time to act SL..........

Of course he won’t, LJ has the safest job in professional football.

10 hours ago, JonDolman said:

I'm a bit confused by all this Jamie Mac thing on here. Why him exactly?

Because for many there is the sense/fear/suspicion that SL will favour another compliant or "singing-from-the-same-hymn sheet" head coach and prioritise the club's philosophy and behind-the-scenes harmony. We are trying to second guess Uncle Steve, think what he is thinking, or might get around to thinking, although he might well be thinking: "put another year on Lee's contract" or some such.

11 hours ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

A terrible option for the poll, and the club.

If no other Championship club would give the manager's job to Jamie McAllister why would SL?

Hang on a mo., no other Championship club would have appointed LJ at the time either. :doh:

Agreed. And what a ridiculous proposition to be contemplating as supporters of a club with regularly stated ambitions to get promotion from one of the most competitive second tiers into arguably the world's most competitive top flight. 

But its a realistic proposition with an owner who gave the equally implausible Tinnion and Millen their only managerial jobs in British football. And let's not forget that both had their passionate supporters on here. Keith Millen was the bees-knees for some and woe betide those who pointed out that he would never have got a managerial job at another club. Sadly too many of Bristol City's supporters are happy with mediocre, and with continual promises of jam tomorrow.

Archived