IGNORED

Panic

Whale Eye Beef Hooked

I'm not panicking. I want him gone, but I don't think that we are going down.

If he hasn't turned it around by the season's end and is still in position at the start of next season, I won't be panicking either. I'll be going absolutely ****ing mental!!!

7 minutes ago, Whale Eye Beef Hooked said:

Blackburn haven’t won in 4   

Brum haven’t won in 5

derby 1 win in 5

qpr 1 win in 5

Cardiff 1 win in 5

Preston 1 win in 5

sheff wed   Lost the last 3

fulham won 2 in last 7

LEEDS  1 win in 5 

Luton no win in 5

charlton 1 win in 5

just saying ??

Guarentee all but Luton have had more shots on target than us in their last five games tbf.

Shame therefore we can't take advantage of a weak Championship relative to recent years. With our funding and squad, this season offers a better chance than nearly any since the 1970s to get promoted into the top division.

Mid-table awaits. No panic but a massive missed opportunity.

No panic, this has happened every season under clueless

weve changed coaches the run Happens

weve changed players the run happens

weve changed tactics the run happens

in fact we’ve change everything but the clueless midget in charge

38 minutes ago, Whale Eye Beef Hooked said:

Blackburn haven’t won in 4   

Brum haven’t won in 5

derby 1 win in 5

qpr 1 win in 5

Cardiff 1 win in 5

Preston 1 win in 5

sheff wed   Lost the last 3

fulham won 2 in last 7

LEEDS  1 win in 5 

Luton no win in 5

charlton 1 win in 5

just saying ??

So what? If 10 teams have loosing records 10 teams have winning. So what are you getting at?

26 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

We’ve got one win in 6. The others read:

LLLLL 

No panicking here. Just want rid of a coach who’s lost the plot. Or maybe never had it. 

So what about our 2 defeats in 19 games or whatever it was.  O don’t tell me, the football wasn’t quite up to your standard   

1 minute ago, Whale Eye Beef Hooked said:

O dear god ?

What have I said that isn’t true?

its happend every season dispute having more money then every city manager before him combined

the bloke is useless and will never get us promoted 

3 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

What have I said that isn’t true?

its happend every season dispute having more money then every city manager before him combined

the bloke is useless and will never get us promoted 

Our aim is top 6   We are 2 points off it   We have had a bad run like every other team in this division and yet people are calling him a useless midget.  
just wow 

I don’t think Johnson is useless. But I do think he is an average championship manager and I can’t see him being able to  take us any further and that his football is extremely dull. For those reasons I’d like to see the club try someone else. They won’t though and I can’t see me renewing for next season for me and my lad and it pains me to say it. I can’t spend good money on something I find so boring when I don’t earn much in the first place.

Our aim is top 6   We are 2 points off it   We have had a bad run like every other team in this division and yet people are calling him a useless midget.  
just wow 

Few are saying those things about him to be fair. But 4 yrs on the bounce each time with a distinctly different team and you can realistically only point the blame in one direction. Lee is disingenuous, at best, in blaming everybody but himself. Its tiring, its boring and its downright annoying. 

just wow 

Harsh isn’t it. Dwarfism is classed as below 4 ft 10” and he is definitely taller than that.

2 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

Few are saying those things about him to be fair. But 4 yrs on the bounce each time with a distinctly different team and you can realistically only point the blame in one direction. Lee is disingenuous, at best, in blaming everybody but himself. Its tiring, its boring and its downright annoying. 

We all knew what he would say in his press conference. When we went two nil down and he took NE off, all of my friends and people we sit around said he would come out with the rubbish he did. Time to go.

Based on the last 6 games we are 22nd out of 24. Only Birmingham and Luton have a worse record than us as they both have lost 5 and drawn 1.

Over the season so far, we are 15th for home form (W5, D4, L4; for 19, against 18). 3 of those defeats were in the last 4 home games, the only win being over Luton, who are the worst team we have seen at AG this season. Most fans only get to the home games, so little wonder that they are fairly frustrated, especially given the manner of the recent defeats.

Just when we were starting to look good early in the season, we lost Afobe, Kalas and Nagy - all key players. Add in the long term pre-season injury to Dasilva and injuries to Hunt, Perieira and Moore and we were struggling. However, despite this we went on an unbeaten run and consolidated our position in the top 6 and although we weren't performing at our best I think most fans could excuse this to a degree,  bearing in mind the players out injured.

We've now seen Nagy, Moore, Kalas, Hunt  and now Dasilva all return from their injury absences,  but just when we are almost back to full strength,  performances and results drop off a cliff. Baffling, or what?

3 minutes ago, downendcity said:

Just when we were starting to look good early in the season, we lost Afobe, Kalas and Nagy - all key players. Add in the long term pre-season injury to Dasilva and injuries to Hunt, Perieira and Moore and we were struggling. However, despite this we went on an unbeaten run and consolidated our position in the top 6 and although we weren't performing at our best I think most fans could excuse this to a degree,  bearing in mind the players out injured.

We've now seen Nagy, Moore, Kalas, Hunt  and now Dasilva all return from their injury absences,  but just when we are almost back to full strength,  performances and results drop off a cliff. Baffling, or what?

Proper baffling. You’ve hit the nail on the head with this.

4 minutes ago, downendcity said:

it’s quite common under LJ I believe. When he has less options, less ability to tinker, and the team picks itself - we seem to do better.

If I remember rightly, even the Barnsley fans said the same.

3 minutes ago, Kibs said:

it’s quite common under LJ I believe. When he has less options, less ability to tinker, and the team picks itself - we seem to do better.

If I remember rightly, even the Barnsley fans said the same.

Our run in 2017/18 had LJ playing a back 4 all of whom were central defenders with Wright at RB and Magnússon at LB, because he had few other options. As soon as he changed that, our form fell away. 

This time we have gone from a back 3 that complemented each other (Williams, Baker and Moore) to a back 4 with Kalas and Williams in central defence, and our form has slumped. They seem unable to get the ball out of defence, we have been easily pressurised in possession and started leaking goals. And as we know with LJ, once player confidence dips a bit, it tends not to stop and becomes a slump. It’s the recurring theme of his time as a coach, in which he has actually achieved very little in the way of real success (a League Cup semi-final), while other teams and managers have done far more.

Archived