IGNORED

Team for Shrewsbury

ExiledAjax

I just want to see Nagy, Massengo, and Palmer in the same team with a forward that has some movement in him - other than Weimann who needs a break.

Dasilva has played a lot considering he's just returned from injury, same for Smith. They are also due a break.

I'm convinced he'll give Wright a game and also Moore 90 minutes.

COD, Pereira, and Rowe due games.

Not sure on Eliasson.

Shows the depth of the squad looking at that line up.

Maenpaa

Pereira     Moore   Wright     Rowe

Nagy    Massengo    

Eliasson          Palmer           COD

Rodri 

5 hours ago, bcfc01 said:

I just want to see Nagy, Massengo, and Palmer in the same team with a forward that has some movement in him - other than Weimann who needs a break.

Dasilva has played a lot considering he's just returned from injury, same for Smith. They are also due a break.

I'm convinced he'll give Wright a game and also Moore 90 minutes.

COD, Pereira, and Rowe due games.

Not sure on Eliasson.

Shows the depth of the squad looking at that line up.

Maenpaa

Pereira     Moore   Wright     Rowe

Nagy    Massengo    

Eliasson          Palmer           COD

Rodri 

Wright & Rodri ?? = depth ?? ??

= Departure lounge...

On 02/01/2020 at 14:46, RedEyez said:

What team would you pick @marksy ?

I don't worry or think about what the team will be for any match. I do what 99.9% of football fans up and down the country do, wait until half an hour before kick off to see what team the manager has picked. 

If you and a few other on here get a excited at the thought of picking a team and telling others about it then i must be missing something. I bet you're the life and soul of any good party?  Keep it up though, i'm sure at least 30 other sad-do's will appreciate you input.    

58 minutes ago, marksy said:

I don't worry or think about what the team will be for any match. I do what 99.9% of football fans up and down the country do, wait until half an hour before kick off to see what team the manager has picked. 

If you and a few other on here get a excited at the thought of picking a team and telling others about it then i must be missing something. I bet you're the life and soul of any good party?  Keep it up though, i'm sure at least 30 other sad-do's will appreciate you input.    

Sounds like you need a bit of vagina mate.

Such an angry little man

Archived