Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Currently in section82 area , as it feels like they’ve  disbanded, I want to move to another part of the ground for next season , 

what is the process  ? Do I wait TIL the renewals process is up or do it at start of next season 

• Haha 1
  • Flames 1

I would pick up the 📞 to supporter services if you want to move this season - at least if you get the right seat it is yours for renewal period next season.

They can sort this anytime 

Edited by Meh
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, kivsy said:

Currently in section82 area , as it feels like they’ve  disbanded, I want to move to another part of the ground for next season , 

what is the process  ? Do I wait TIL the renewals process is up or do it at start of next season 

I've moved mid-season before. Was about 5-10 years back. I rang the club and told them I was likely to kill the guy next to me as I was pissed off with his incessant moaning. He was a classic Dolmoaner. 30 seconds into the game he'd turn to his mate and says, "this is ****ing shite". Also he was one of those, who would literally permanently write off a signing if he didn't play 100% pinpoint passes and score about 30 goals with his first 50 touches of the ball.

I'd ring the club. I found them quite accommodating.  

Edited by Rich_s
3 minutes ago, Rich_s said:

I've moved mid-season before. Was about 5-10 years back. I rang the club and told them I was likely to kill the guy next to me as I was pissed off with his incessant moaning. He was a classic Dolmoaner. 30 seconds into the game he'd turn to his mate and says, "this is ****ing shite". Also he was one of those, who would literally permanently write off a signing if he didn't play 100% pinpoint passes and score about 30 goals with his first 50 touches of the ball.

I miss you Rich 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Robin 1

Isn`t the best thing to renew your seat when the early bird prices come out and then use the `window` for seat moves to change seats then (I think this is a thing). If you do it now you`ll have less of a choice but if you wait till next season`s renewal period is up you should have more to pick from if people don`t renew for whatever reason.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, kivsy said:

Surely you want to be in the singing section for a debut premier League season next year.....

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Rich_s said:

I must have your old seat

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Haha...... Look at the table Spoons and you will see that we are now closer to the bottom than the top and certainly in fine relegation form.

Not true. 5 points off 3rd and 5 points off 16th. 

Obviously I was joking but we are due a nice streaky LJ run of good form soon. Playoffs here we come.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Rich_s said:

I think this guy, and a few others very similar, now sit at the back of S23 by me, absolute belters.