IGNORED

Seat move

City fan 1982

1 hour ago, kivsy said:

Currently in section82 area , as it feels like they’ve  disbanded, I want to move to another part of the ground for next season , 

what is the process  ? Do I wait TIL the renewals process is up or do it at start of next season 

I've moved mid-season before. Was about 5-10 years back. I rang the club and told them I was likely to kill the guy next to me as I was pissed off with his incessant moaning. He was a classic Dolmoaner. 30 seconds into the game he'd turn to his mate and says, "this is ****ing shite". Also he was one of those, who would literally permanently write off a signing if he didn't play 100% pinpoint passes and score about 30 goals with his first 50 touches of the ball.

I'd ring the club. I found them quite accommodating.  

3 minutes ago, Rich_s said:

I've moved mid-season before. Was about 5-10 years back. I rang the club and told them I was likely to kill the guy next to me as I was pissed off with his incessant moaning. He was a classic Dolmoaner. 30 seconds into the game he'd turn to his mate and says, "this is ****ing shite". Also he was one of those, who would literally permanently write off a signing if he didn't play 100% pinpoint passes and score about 30 goals with his first 50 touches of the ball.

I miss you Rich ?

Isn`t the best thing to renew your seat when the early bird prices come out and then use the `window` for seat moves to change seats then (I think this is a thing). If you do it now you`ll have less of a choice but if you wait till next season`s renewal period is up you should have more to pick from if people don`t renew for whatever reason.

3 hours ago, kivsy said:

Currently in section82 area , as it feels like they’ve  disbanded, I want to move to another part of the ground for next season , 

what is the process  ? Do I wait TIL the renewals process is up or do it at start of next season 

Surely you want to be in the singing section for a debut premier League season next year.....

2 hours ago, Rich_s said:

I must have your old seat

2 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Haha...... Look at the table Spoons and you will see that we are now closer to the bottom than the top and certainly in fine relegation form.

Not true. 5 points off 3rd and 5 points off 16th. 

Obviously I was joking but we are due a nice streaky LJ run of good form soon. Playoffs here we come.

2 hours ago, Rich_s said:

I think this guy, and a few others very similar, now sit at the back of S23 by me, absolute belters. 

Archived