IGNORED

More Importantly - Sheep Pies no longer on sale!

balderino

1 hour ago, RedM said:

Maybe just a Christmas /New Year lack of supply problem. I expect the suppliers have been concentrating on festive stuff so maybe they will be back now it’s all over?

They weren't at the Blackburn game either... was told they were not doing Sheep pies anymore.... 

Sheep pies are probably 5p more expensive to purchase for Bristol Sport so they are making a massive saving....

1 minute ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

They weren't at the Blackburn game either... was told they were not doing Sheep pies anymore.... 

Sheep pies are probably 5p more expensive to purchase for Bristol Sport so they are making a massive saving....

But that after you just sunk your double sausage and chips outside wasnt it....???

1 minute ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

Why would I go outside after going inside...... ?

You had your sausage and chips OUTSIDE, then you went INSIDE to scoff a pie, AFTER eating outside. Re read it slowly and don't be so greedy next match...…....Jeez no wonder you wind so many people up on here.?

10 hours ago, Brann-red said:

Highlight of Brentford game was trying the goat curry ... very nice . After that it all went to sh1t ... 

I mean the game not the effects of the curry ... 

The goat curries are really good. I recommend trying them. A bit pricier than pies and pastries but they’re a proper meal and really nice.

2 hours ago, exAtyeoMax said:

What is the pie of the month for January?

*vennison pie was still available for the Brentford game even though it was pie of the month for December

Minced beef and onion.  I was going to buy a Venison pie, but thought it was a little dear......

8 hours ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

Bang goes my theory ?

21 hours ago, Steve Watts said:

Minced beef and onion.  I was going to buy a Venison pie, but thought it was a little dear......

Bit like the Chicken Tarka pies - similar to the Chicken Balti but a little otter.

2 minutes ago, CS Red said:

Can't beat a Chicken Balti Pukka pie. The problem I find with the pies at Ashton Gate are the are usually burnt and you risk third degree burns when eating the

That was true a few years ago - couldn't be eaten till half time if bought pre-game, they were also inedible.

The grub in the ground is now very good imo.

1 minute ago, bcfc01 said:

Bit like the Chicken Tarka pies - similar to the Chicken Balti but a little otter.

That was true a few years ago - couldn't be eaten till half time if bought pre-game, they were also inedible.

The grub in the ground is now very good imo.

I think my Bambi pie I had on NYD, had been in the oven since bonfire night…still top nosh though!

Archived