IGNORED

12:31pm kick off saturday,try and be in your seats early

Never to the dark side

• Admin
7 hours ago, Natchfever said:

I sincerely hope that a charity doesn't have to pay to sponsor the EFL, any ideas if thats the case mate ?

Any family that doesn't pay much tax and lives primarily off the state could probably help mental health awareness and support substantially by dipping hands into pockets rather than making a tape to be honest.

Head of family excepted in  that comment btw.

I honestly don't know and couldn't see any indication anywhere, but note that the organisation is always referred to as an "Official Charity Partner" and not sponsor. 

There is a bit of information here about the deal

https://www.mind.org.uk/news-campaigns/news/mind-announces-new-partnership-with-efl/

8 minutes ago, phantom said:

I honestly don't know and couldn't see any indication anywhere, but note that the organisation is always referred to as an "Official Charity Partner" and not sponsor. 

There is a bit of information here about the deal

https://www.mind.org.uk/news-campaigns/news/mind-announces-new-partnership-with-efl/

Sounds good.

8 hours ago, Redwhitepurple said:

Not interested in sky not interested in any royal fmaily member. So thanks but no thanks

But it’s not about Sky or the Royal family. It’s about raising awareness of mental health particularly amongst young men but also widely in the community including amongst sportspeople. It’s a pity that people can’t spare a minute to think about others, who knows it could happen to you or someone you know . You don’t have to watch the video, but just taking out 60 seconds is surely not too much to ask.

It's not on in Canada. Would be 431am KO... Kinda glad it's not on... But also gutted very gutted.  It would test me to get up after a rather nice bottle of Chablis. I am CTID.... Ok I would get up. Of course of would....

Ok. I will stir at 431am. Know they are playing. Feel good about a win.  Absolutely know I can't watch them and radio commentary would be too loud...

.... Hate being an expat. 2 nil win. Will check the score once I wake up and feel dirty for not being loyal. CAF

21 hours ago, ashton_fan said:

It's being shown live over Europe on TV, perhaps they think there's a good chance of an upset?

Matches starting at this time are usually on ‘be in sports ‘ channel 2 in OZ. Just checked and instead is Italian football. Looks like ill have to stream in radio bristol instead 8.30 pm my time for match updates.

COYR.

19 hours ago, phantom said:

Interesting point, I had forgotten about that game - I must admit I thought this only impacted on the early kick offs this year.

I wonder if the change is partly due to different TV companies having different time slots from this season.

Thought this amusing of which countries were broadcasting our game last season - talk about random locations !

image.png

We’re big in Macedonia .

Both our Macedonian fans will group together to watch the match and cheer on the mighty Robins . 

They’ll be dancing in the stream of Kumanovo tonight I ‘ll be bound .

Archived