IGNORED

Is KP’s chant offensive?

Wolf Island

1 hour ago, BigTone said:

Yes you have indeed shocked me with how narrow you ability to understand what good natured banter is. Why do you feel the need to turn things on its head and take offence for all and sundry. Surely the responses here show we don't need you to take up the cudgell on our behalf. Believe it or not we can make decisions for ourselves without your assistance. Good luck in the future because you are going to need it. Doesn't reflect badly on OTIB at all but just how limited your train of thought is. You are on my list as the next Arch Bishop of Canterbury or even Pope (despite my age being a problem to you).  Good luck my Son and may the good lord go with you.

I can’t get that picture out of my head now...

5 hours ago, Hare Island said:

You guessed wrong but yours and others responses are no surprise. Hopefully there will be some more considered views once the under 65s get back from work.

Hi Hare Island.

I’m under 65, have got back from work today, and I like to think I might be thought of as someone who posts considered views. So, here goes..

You’re talking bollocks mate.

1 minute ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Hi Hare Island.

I’m under 65, have got back from work today, and I like to think I might be thought of as someone who posts considered views. So, here goes..

You’re talking bollocks mate.

But according to Hare it is an ignorant minority on OTIB that disagree at the current rate of about 150 to 1. Close call then.

7 minutes ago, JulieH said:

If we locked people up for that reason, hundreds would be locked up every day ?

Julie my Darling, you know you are everything to me. You are my world and I live only because of my love for you. Please my Angel lock this Froot Loop up indefinitely while saving us from ourselves Xx

5 minutes ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

Don't let Dolls hear you flirting like this.

Dolls ran off with some bloke called bloke from Sadly Broke and left me in a cupboard with Flinty and Scotty !! That love affair is looking precarious..........maybe.

6 hours ago, Hare Island said:

If Palmer stays beyond the transfer window I think the words to his chant must change. I know the song is sung with good intent, but sadly it reinforces racial stereotypes, tropes and fears about men of colour. 

No doubt I will get a few negative emojiis or ‘snowflake’ jibes for this post but hoping some will also like and take action.

That maybe is because you’re a massive snowflake. There’s nothing wrong with the chant, please for the love of god grow up.

4 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I’ve seen that DVD ...

Not the uncut version

1 minute ago, Charlie BCFC said:

That maybe is because you’re a massive snowflake. There’s nothing wrong with the chant, please for the love of god grow up.

151 to 1

Archived