IGNORED

Is KP’s chant offensive?

Wolf Island

23 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Er, care to elaborate? 

I am not especially bothered. 

You however are clearly a blinkered boomer or gammon, ha! The amusing thing is that some of the elderly or some of those with an elderly mindset (like you perhaps) in some ways resemble the very snowflakes they moan about...they can be quite thin skinned.

Fairly entertaining after all and I can laugh at this. :yes:

Boomer, gammon and snowflake to name three, are all examples.

My point is that it's not helpful, constructive but tedious and can cause a bit of a race to the bottom.

Say what you like as we all should though.

This thread long ago became  an excuse for individuals to demonstrate their particular viewpoint. As I posted on page 1 on Friday (Friday!!!),  those who shout snowflake are usually the most likely to take offence when their views are challenged. But that said all the name calling really is a bit school playground, boomer, gammon, snowflake or whatever insult is preferred. A bit more listening and less shouting would be pleasant.... 

You may say I'm a dreamer etc.... !

On 04/01/2020 at 12:34, Mangled Wurzel said:

Constructive debate? LMFAO. For attention-seeking social  justice warriors like you, I found this and thought it might get you 'salivating'.

The Morning after it last snowed:

8:00 am: I made a snowman.
8:10 - A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn't make a snow woman.
8:15 - So, I made a snow woman.
8:17 - My feminist neighbour complained about the snow woman's voluptuous chest, saying it objectified snow women everywhere.
8:20 - The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy fit and moaned it could have been two snowmen instead.
8:22 - The transgender man..women...person asked why I didn't just make one snow person with detachable parts.
8:25 - The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose, as vegetables are food and not to decorate snow figures with.
8:28 - I was being called a racist because the snow couple is white.
8:30 - I used food colouring to make one of the snow couple a different colour and be more racially inclusive.
8:37 - Accused of using a black face on the snowman...snow persons.
8:39 - The middle eastern gent across the road demanded the snow woman be covered up.
8:40 - The police arrived saying someone had been offended.
8:42 - The feminist neighbour complained again that the broomstick of the snow woman needed to be removed because it depicted women in a domestic role.
8:43 - The council equality officer arrived and threatened me with eviction.
8:45 - TV news crew from BBC showed up. I was asked if I know the difference between snowmen and snow-women? I replied "Snowballs" and am now called a sexist.
9:00 - I was on the news as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobe, and sensibility offender, bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather.
9:10 - I was asked if I have any accomplices. My children were taken by social services.
9:29 - Far left protesters offended by everything marched down the street demanding for me to be arrested.
9:45 - The boss called and fired me because of the negative association with work that had been all over social media.
10:00 - I cry into my drink because all I wanted to do was build a snowman...

Moral: There is no moral to this story. It is what this world has become because of a bunch of snowflakes.

Puerile nonsense 

Can't say I actually consider anyone on here to be a boomer, a gammon or a snowflake but I was using the post by @Mangled Wurzel as a useful example of how throwaway lines can see it quickly descend into 'yah boo sucks'! 

Don't know why that particular poster seems to think I'm offended by the Kasey Palmer song however. :man shrugging:

29 minutes ago, EmissionImpossible said:

Snowflake is a word used by sociopaths in an attempt to discredit the notion of empathy.

Thought it was this:

Snowflake is a 2010s derogatory slang term for a person, implying that they have an inflated sense of uniqueness, an unwarranted sense of entitlement, or are overly-emotional, easily offended, and unable to deal with opposing opinions

2 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Thought it was this:

Snowflake is a 2010s derogatory slang term for a person, implying that they have an inflated sense of uniqueness, an unwarranted sense of entitlement, or are overly-emotional, easily offended, and unable to deal with opposing opinions

Either/Or depending on the way your balls hang

10 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

It has a *bell-end on it that anyone can see... !   (outrageous in public doncha think?)

N.B. * I dont mean the long haired bearded fella wearing sandals and robes btw.  ?

So one end is a bellend ? You must be cock a hoop about that without trying to be offensive.

4 minutes ago, BigTone said:

So one end is a bellend ? You must be cock a hoop about that without trying to be offensive.

Thats enough now Tone... Stop pedalling such filth before you start on about crank-shafts, and handle bars etc.

I'm sorry I pulled your chain now tbh.. 

(apologies to anyone who may have been affected by any of the content in this thread) 

9 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

Thats enough now Tone... Stop pedalling such filth before you start on about crank-shafts, and handle bars etc.

I'm sorry I pulled your chain now tbh.. 

(apologies to anyone who may have been affected by any of the content in this thread) 

Mmmmmm crank shafts!  AND SADDLES !!!

22 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Can't say I actually consider anyone on here to be a boomer, a gammon or a snowflake but I was using the post by @Mangled Wurzel as a useful example of how throwaway lines can see it quickly descend into 'yah boo sucks'! 

Don't know why that particular poster seems to think I'm offended by the Kasey Palmer song however. :man shrugging:

Wrong. Suggest you re-read my post.

22 hours ago, Hare Island said:

Puerile nonsense 

To an over sensitive little petal, maybe.

Archived