IGNORED

Is KP’s chant offensive?

Wolf Island

8 minutes ago, Hare Island said:

Just because a version of it has been sung before doesn’t mean it can’t take on a particular connotation in this instance. Whether it is indeed offensive or not the level of debate and reflection on this thread has been shocking and revealing. Reflects very badly on OTIB and the small sub section of City fans it represents. 

There isn't a level of debate because there isn't one to be had, so everyone just took it upon themselves to just expose you.

HTH flakey.

1 hour ago, Hare Island said:

Sad to read through this tragic pile on. The unreconstructed Bristolian is alive and kicking. 

Troll.

C'mon you have been tolerated as your silliness has been a diversion from more important matters, but I really do feel the time has come for you to **** off.

I have absolutely no wish to be reconstructed by an utter amateur like yourself, whatever that self may be.

Tbh those who use the term snowflake and those who use other terms etc, are just inviting a tedious round and round 'Snowflake' 'Ok Boomer' then Gammon, then the other insult for youth...but round it goes.

As for the OP, don't see the issue with the chant really- for the avoidance of doubt I don't have a problem with the Kasey Palmer chant-. I do recall someone on Twitter moaning at the SLO and the Club- even made a thread on it- back in August or September about chanting, she was more than likely referring to the Palmer song, was even a thread about it on here but I don't see the issue myself.

4 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Yes but he should because someone else says so.

That’s the world we live in.......this clown knows better than not only everyone on here but the guy who the chant is actually aimed at?

Fair play though, it’s lightened up what was a pretty miserable forum for a few hours!!!!

3 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

That’s the world we live in.......this clown knows better than not only everyone on here but the guy who the chant is actually aimed at?

Fair play though, it’s lightened up what was a pretty miserable forum for a few hours!!!!

Can't argue with that. Has made me laugh most of the afternoon. Even more so because I think he believes the crap he's sprouting. Hilarious.

15 minutes ago, Natchfever said:

Troll.

C'mon you have been tolerated as your silliness has been a diversion from more important matters, but I really do feel the time has come for you to **** off.

I have absolutely no wish to be reconstructed by an utter amateur like yourself, whatever that self may be.

Ok thanks. 

1 minute ago, RedEyez said:

:laugh:. Can meet you at the ground tomorrow and say it to your face if you like ??

But would you both be brave enough to strip down to leotards and wrestle in jelly (whilst I film it for my new niche website)...?

7 minutes ago, Hare Island said:

Brave keyboard warrior 

Indeed you are

Just now, mozo said:

But would you both be brave enough to strip down to leotards and wrestle in jelly (whilst I film it for my new niche website)...?

I'll chip in to help production costs

2 minutes ago, Hare Island said:

Love it. This is literally the acme of OTIB.

Really? I was just trying to make the point that given the opportunity I wouldn’t rely on this platform to tell you how much of a douche bag you are....

Anyway, will you be the guy wearing the dreadlock wig and the 10 inch strap on? Don’t wanna be rude to the wrong guy.

1 minute ago, Hare Island said:

So tempting but I will resist.

Ooh, you tease.

1 minute ago, RedEyez said:

Really? I was just trying to make the point that given the opportunity I wouldn’t rely on this platform to tell you how much of a douche bag you are....

Anyway, will you be the guy wearing the dreadlock wig and the 10 inch strap on? Don’t wanna be rude to the wrong guy.

Don't forget the butt plug.

2 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

You wait till tomorrow when City win 4-1 and people will come on here shouting where are the haters now

Especially after KP45 bangs a hat trick and this “highly contentious” song is continuously sung throughout the game.

Archived