IGNORED

Bristol City v Shrewsbury Town FA Cup R3

Septic Peg

4 minutes ago, City_USA said:

Shrews 5 attempts on at goal in first 8 mins. 

Frightening stat I read this morning...Bentley has made the most saves of any GK. 93 in all...43 of which considered definite goals without the save. Let that sink in for a while...astonishing.

1 minute ago, spudski said:

Frightening stat I read this morning...Bentley has made the most saves of any GK. 93 in all...43 of which considered definite goals without the save. Let that sink in for a while...astonishing.

Wouldn't most shots be definite goals without the save?

1 minute ago, spudski said:

He's been one of the busiest goalies. Think he's faced the 4th highest number of shots.

2 minutes ago, spudski said:

He’s made 50 unnecessary saves? Surely all shots on target would be goals if they weren't saved

3 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

The amount of times down the years we've seen teams almost down tools, as if they want to get rid of a manager...

Millen vs Blackpool 

GJ vs Cardiff / Donny 

Ever get the feeling this could be LJs?

Down Tools? Yep but you should know all about loyalty, or the lack of it. 

4 minutes ago, spudski said:

That is very frightening

4 minutes ago, spudski said:

Yes, he's made a mistake or two, but for me he's the best keeper anywhere right now. 

Archived