IGNORED

Bristol City v Shrewsbury Town FA Cup R3

Septic Peg

For anyone not here, a midtable L1 side just came here and controlled the game and while they didn’t dominate chances reckon they had more better chances than we did. The coaches need to go because they haven’t got a clue how to get a performance from this squad.

Reckon we are the only team I have seen this season that doesn’t press at all. Not even in our half we just drop our midfield to about 3 yards from goal while our back 4 sit on the edge of the box. Then we just sit there and let teams dictate play and pick us apart. 

Meanwhile everyone else pressure us in the same scenario and we lose it and get countered. Shrewsbury were quicker, hungrier and showed more quality than us today and it is painful to watch

That was another lead legged performance. Outshone by a League One club who have struggled to score goals this season.

Was going to go down today but watched it online and glad I didn’t waste my money.

We look a shadow of the side who destroyed Huddersfield.

Utter garbage.

Have been very non committal with regards my views regarding management. I am now starting to lean in the direction that a change is needed to save our season. With the exception of a striker we have the players. What we don't seem to have is direction. 

1 hour ago, pillred said:

Yes came on a bit late, but my god is it just me or does it buffer a lot? can't be my broadband speed as its superfast fibre so no idea why it keeps doing it will try the other link I've been given second half

No, it's not your broadband, hesgoall has not been the same quality for some time now, my stream was exactly like yours and Estonian broadband is very fast.

1 minute ago, RumRed said:

Post match interview should be fun.

"we weren't crossing the intersections in our pressing matrix"? 

"our imposing factions weren't quite able to detract from the keepers concentrating focus"? 

Some such, I'm sure... 

Archived