IGNORED

Bristol City v Shrewsbury Town FA Cup R3

Septic Peg

3 minutes ago, Leveller said:

For  a talented flair player he doesn’t half fall over the ball a lot. He was pretty awful before the goal (two thirds of the half).

It's the way he plays...he positions his body often sideways and ahead of the ball, so as to protect it. It only needs a slight nudge and it puts him off balance. It's something I've noted he does a lot. Almost drags it on occasions.

20 minutes ago, RedsTilliDie said:

I’m sorry but I’m puzzled how people think Palmer is the best player this game, he’s lost the ball 4/5 times in midfield and consistently passes backwards and runs sideways . The only positive thing he has done so far is a good on target volley and a through ball to Watkins . Elliason clearly the best player so far , without him we have no attacking threat atm.

They've all lost the ball countless times. Palmer played a smart pass into Diedhiou before the goal which led to the corner and another one early on into his feet. He's actually showing ability to pass through a defence.

We are playing a team a league below us and we don't seem to have any idea how to impose any superiority.

We are still struggling to do the basics adequately.

We are looking slow and second best half the time.

If I was the head coach I would be seriously worried but, I am sure he will throw someone under the bus yet again!

2 minutes ago, mikep said:

We are playing a team a league below us and we don't seem to have any idea how to impose any superiority.

We are still struggling to do the basics adequately.

We are looking slow and second best half the time.

If I was the head coach I would be seriously worried but, I am sure he will throw someone under the bus yet again!

....... and have "home" advantage

1 minute ago, RonWalker said:

Don't think the team aren't playing for LJ, you don't see many players running back 40 yards to get the ball like Fam did then if they're not. But they looks clueless which might be more worrying...

Confused more then clueless, 

Archived