IGNORED

Tommy Rowe

Hampshire reds

22 minutes ago, Hampshire reds said:

is Tommy injured. he has gone ftom being one of our main players to now not even getting in the squad. seems very strange. 

I assume it is pragmatism. JD is fit, Smith can cover midfield and either O'Dowda or Baker could cover left-back so other players are on the bench instead. Not that strange really -- especially given Brownhill and Bentley are out of the 18 today too. 

3 minutes ago, Big C said:

You do realise that Dasilva is back from injury don't you?

That could be the reason but my mate who met Tommy Rowe in a pub tells me that Rowe and LJ had a blazing row over whether it is pronounced "scone" or "scone", LJ has exiled him from the team and now Tommy Rowe has told Bas Savage not to re-sign for us...

7 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Hopefully been sent on an all expenses paid holiday as a thank you. Probably paid about a third of the other first team regulars as he was expected to be back up if not back up to the back up.

I'm sure he welcomed playing, a lot of appearance, goal etc bonuses he wasn't expecting 

5 hours ago, LondonBristolian said:

That could be the reason but my mate who met Tommy Rowe in a pub tells me that Rowe and LJ had a blazing row over whether it is pronounced "scone" or "scone", LJ has exiled him from the team and now Tommy Rowe has told Bas Savage not to re-sign for us...

The real reason Rowe and LJ have fallen out is the book Rowe got LJ for the clubs Secret Santa - ‘Build your own tombola in a day’.

Got to laugh or you’d cry..

Archived